Quest reset via faction change

hom

Grandfathered
Hi all,

Hope you're enjoying the Christmas Holidays - The UK is a great place to visit during this time if you like rain, grey skies and getting your car filthy :)

Just wondering what the rules are surrounding quest resets via faction change.

I'm tempted to change my 60 lock to alliance, mostly just for a change of scenery. But also there are quite a few quests which I'd like to repeat, some of which are available for both factions. Will these quests be re-set?

Is there a set of rules regarding which quests are re-set vs those that aren't?

Thank you!

I think you just get to use other side once idk...

i had an ally toon that went horde, then when I went back I had the same progress I had originally in Loch Modan

maybe someone else knows more

I think you just get to use other side once idk...

i had an ally toon that went horde, then when I went back I had the same progress I had originally in Loch Modan

maybe someone else knows more

I've not yet been alliance. But certain quests I'm interested in such as https://www.wowhead.com/quest=10096/saving-the-sporeloks are available to both factions of which I've completed on horde.
[doublepost=1575634641,1575634083][/doublepost]
quests dont reset

I guess that settles it - thanks!

Hi all,

Hope you're enjoying the Christmas Holidays - The UK is a great place to visit during this time if you like rain, grey skies and getting your car filthy :)

Just wondering what the rules are surrounding quest resets via faction change.

I'm tempted to change my 60 lock to alliance, mostly just for a change of scenery. But also there are quite a few quests which I'd like to repeat, some of which are available for both factions. Will these quests be re-set?

Is there a set of rules regarding which quests are re-set vs those that aren't?

Thank you!
You can only do faction specific quests twice. I. E the horde version of a quest after doing it on alliance and swapping. And after that you can no longer do it. Changing factions does not reset quests, rather opens you up to the opposing factions versions

There was a bug begin 8.2.5 where if you'd change after being x faction for a long time, all quests reset, thats why I have 2x slayers band and all the other items x2 on my 10 twink xd

Users who are viewing this thread