Quel'thalas!

Swoops

Legend
So I was reading through http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/moon-guard-41462/ and upon reaching the post quoted below, an idea popped up in my head!

I think Vashj is the most active alliance server right now. Or maybe Quel'Thalas?

As per usual with my ideas, its a bad one that likely amuses only me. Buuuut I totally think we should roll secret spanish-named alts on Quel'thalas. We can beat people with "qt premades", and they will feel bad.

Its really a win-win situation. We'll win games against all odds (srsly, who loses to Quel'thalas premades), and when we're losing we can just say "jaja horde/ally suck" and deflect all responsibility!

Haz lo.

Well, since I am part of Gallywix community I have to deal with those guys everyday.... Ungeared toons everywhere, many with wrong boas "man, why did u buy this int shoulders if ur a warrior?" "cause they are beautiful"

Many of my bgs are just me giving orders in portuguese/spanish since they.are doing randomic stupid things and 95% doesnt know how to say a hello in english.

I have only 4 months of wow, but I'm always playing the teacher roll to f2p toons in my server (thanks to TI for being ma big teacher) and suggest that if any player of latin american or brazilian servers is reading this to help the large f2p latino community to grow strong and to guide them whenever it is necessary (mainly when they are noobling around in bgs).

With the new mixed inter-realm zones I've noticed many F2Ps in the Ragnaros + Drakkari Goldshire (both Latin American realms). For some reason QT are not mixed with us (maybe because QT is a normal server, not PvP).

Users who are viewing this thread