US QUEING WITH XPOFF - TEACH ME PLZ (Almond, Honorolo, Rejuvemantes, Alaria, Altaradarmah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yall,

Since ppl are not being punished for queing with XPOFF, Can someone explained how we can all do this? Last 4 Bgs Ive been going against 5 ppl with XPOFF that are twinks. I would love to do the same to equal the playing field.

Can any shine a light on this, since ppl are not getting banned from blizzard for doing so.

THIS POST IS INFORMATIONAL - NO HATE INTENDED - I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GLITCH SO I CAN GEAR MY 29s for CLOUT! HELP ME!

Thank you,

XPOFF ALLY CREWW.JPG

Last edited:
It seems like they are never swift with justice when they should be. I've submitted a fair amount of documentation for those who've I've seen exploiting. I guess we will see what happens. 12 games against almond so far and he's only won 1 game, lol.

20bg.jpg
imo, i don't consider this a exploit, since its a new system blizzard introduced to allow higher levels to do this.

took blizzard what 4-5 months to stop previous exploiting after splitting XP on and off, obviously no bans were done. that was outright blatant exploiting.

i got three free carry wins...i was not part of the sync

Last edited:
You lot ever gonna stop crying and posting this. They literally have 1 or two abilities more than a vet and still lose.

I love clowning on these losers just as much as everyone else does but you gotta stop making @ threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread