Queing for gear

thehackedone

If I que for gear appears some things are more easily obtainable, as it appears bosses do not drop their entire loot pool just loot specific to your class. I noticed something though on Black Rook Hold that the Ember of Nullification was not on the loot pool for Hunter specifically.. seems really odd as it is an agi trinket, I wish there was a way to confirm if that is an error or not... can anyone confirm this or should I just put in a ticket about it?

If I que for gear appears some things are more easily obtainable, as it appears bosses do not drop their entire loot pool just loot specific to your class. I noticed something though on Black Rook Hold that the Ember of Nullification was not on the loot pool for Hunter specifically.. seems really odd as it is an agi trinket, I wish there was a way to confirm if that is an error or not... can anyone confirm this or should I just put in a ticket about it?
its on the tank loot table so for agi thats guardian druids and veng dh. either play legacy loot or queue with one of those and have them trade you, that said its not a good trinket.

its on the tank loot table so for agi thats guardian druids and veng dh. either play legacy loot or queue with one of those and have them trade you, that said its not a good trinket.
when u say "play legacy loot " what do u mean by that ? Is there a way for lvl 20s to solo farm items not on their class loot table ? (Im hunter trying to get torias unseeing eye)

No, legacy loot requires a higher lvl toon ( a lvl 60+?? I think for legion dungeons) to be in your group. When a character lets use my 46 priest as an example enters a lvl 30 dungeon ( no chromie time turned on) it turns on legacy loot, same with old raids. If you have ever done an old raid at max lvl thats legacy loot.

Users who are viewing this thread