Qucik macro help for my priest

Superstylin

Legend
Hey everyone,
Just having a bit of trouble making a macro for my flash heal.
My goal is to Flash Heal my mouseover target with no modifier, then shift = Flash Heal focus and Ctrl = Flash Heal Self. That way I won't lose focus, can heal mouseover, and can heal myself.

So far I have:
#showtooltip Flash Heal
/cast [mod:ctrl, self][target=mouseover,help] Flash Heal; [help] Flash Heal; Flash Heal

Right now it heals my mouseover target, if no mouseover target heal focus, if no focus heal self. Now, my modifier that I already have in there [mod:ctrl, self] works only when I have no focus and only have a mouseover target. If I have a focus and press ctrl it will still heal focus.

If anyone is able to help me or is able to point me in the right direction to get help that would be awesome.
Hope it all makes sense.

Thanks
Superstylin

Code:
#showtooltip Flash heal
/cast [@mouseover, nomod, help, exists] Flash Heal; [@focus, mod:shift, help, exists] Flash Heal; [@player, mod:ctrl, help, exists] Flash Heal

Try that out. I think it should work.

Fitzcairn's Macro Explain-o-matic is a handy tool for testing macros too.

Thanks! It works except for the Shift modifier. Just doesn't do anything when I hold down shift and use Flash Heal, weird. I wonder what the error is.

Edit: Just switched the modifier to Alt instead of Shift and now it works... weird. Anyone know the reason?

Edit: Turns out my Pet Target spell had Shift + T as the command and therefore it wouldn't work for my macro. Turned off keybinding and now everything works. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread