Quality of life?

willix

Legend
Would it be too much to ask for those of you who ALWAYS play horde and group queue, to maybe help out on alliance when you guys are clearly dominating?

I can easily play either faction, but I choose to play the one that needs more help because faceroll games are simply not enjoyable. I understand that there are those of you who enjoy playing with friends and enjoy playing on horde, but it's really a detracting quality of the bracket to consistently lose simply because you chose to play alliance.

It would be greatly appreciated if you guys didn't act like you were facing premades when you queue up for randoms.

Thanks

US/EU, whoever he is referring to, a ~10 more people that have brains playing the opposite faction for a while won't change the fact that alliance tends to have people constantly "testing" the bracket with sub 900 health.

US, and it's not about people who are testing the bracket out. It's the people who are constantly showing up with friends/guildies and just steamrolling the other side. It's great that you have friends you can play with, but it gets old. No good player wants to be on the team that just decimates everything, and no good player wants to be on the team that gets decimated.

I'm sure we can find a good compromise of both.

US, and it's not about people who are testing the bracket out. It's the people who are constantly showing up with friends/guildies and just steamrolling the other side. It's great that you have friends you can play with, but it gets old. No good player wants to be on the team that just decimates everything, and no good player wants to be on the team that gets decimated.

I'm sure we can find a good compromise of both.
A good player isn't on bleeding hollow rofl.

lets be real canna, you can't really dispute horde dominance atm. those 7 man LS actually make for competitive games more then facerolls.

faceroll games are simply not enjoyable.

i agree. it isn't often that i get in games like that as alliance, but when they do come along they are severely boring.

lets be real canna, you can't really dispute horde dominance atm. those 7 man LS actually make for competitive games more then facerolls.

what he said. although some of the boring, dominant games i've been in have been in those kinds of 7-man premade games.

Last night I lost 8 out of 8 games.

Played 3 on my Alliance twinks; the first two against Bleeding Hollow and the third against a Horde group with at least 6 hunters with an Alliance team full of 5 people with under 1,000 health. After that I played 2 on my Horde twink. Lost both of those to Elune. Later on, I played 3 more on my Alliance twinks. Lost all three to Bleeding Hollow, but we did relatively well in two of them.

...pretty stupid in my opinion.

Willix your suggestion, idea, etc. is a good one.

What is lacking on both factions in the 19's is the maturity that it would take to actually do what you suggested. Other brackets have bracket induced fair play rules for the benefit of the bracket and games. If the opposite faction is down xyz players, then many times you will see the other faction go to a visible spot out of play until numbers equalize. 19's have the tendency to play ONLY to win. Thus you see the afkers leave in the middle of the game cause of rage quit or whatever justified reasoning they come up with only to reque on the dominant faction atm. It even goes as far as faction swappers just to be on the dominant side. Until the maturity it takes to put the bracket first, will games become more competitive.

Many that are after steamrolls and more tilted games in their favor play current overpowered classes or have gone off to play vs the free to plays as level 24s, or brackets where there is a 4 level advantage in a bracket. Due to this the 19 games I have played recently have been more concentrated with players looking for competitive games.

Last night I was in a couple games where Horde were clearly stacked with heals and high dps vs Alliance that had a couple afk or under 1000 hp. It took over half of the 25 mins to get the first cap for the Horde team and Alliance played extremely well for what we had on our team.

Hopefully your suggestions will be heard and thought about Willix.

Make a suggestion thread and Blizzard might put a unicorn pet in MOP or another expansion for ya. ;)

With the introduction of Pokèmon in MoP, Blizzard is proud to present the new unicorn pet:

077Ponyta.png

No spiraling horn on its forehead, but it's pretty close :D

L2 play better.

There's a large difference between 'playing better' and getting completely stomped by a team of players that are group queuing and using vent, on top of being stacked with multiple priests, rogues, and hunters. What do you expect a team full of randoms to do in situations like that?

There's a large difference between 'playing better' and getting completely stomped by a team of players that are group queuing and using vent, on top of being stacked with multiple priests, rogues, and hunters. What do you expect a team full of randoms to do in situations like that?

Just because they are group queing and using vent it doesn't mean they are unbeatable by pug groups. Haven't you ever played against ls?

I played a few games pug games Saturday evening on my Disc (Szia)H and noticed many times where the alliance would run right by me to dps one of our dps. I was only focused on 2 or 3 times and that was due being in the wrong place with no support.

Now I'm relatively new to "twinking" but I expected as a healer to have life span of about 30 seconds when the shit went down. Not seeing that against in any of the matches I played this past week.

Users who are viewing this thread