@Quack

Status
Not open for further replies.

artonkn

Royal Member
Quack calling me bad - that's why you dodged our 10v10 premade wargame challenge.
That's why you stopped queing when you heard of our 5 man.
You lost vs 9 randoms as an 8 guild + 2 random group.
Pussy.

Carried by Paramount? - that's why I queue with multiple healers. That's why you pay people to join your guild. You were asslicking Pvphigh now he laughs at you and your guild.

You keep calling me bad when you're literally dog. If you're not prove it, play me, play us. If you want I'll play 2s and you can play with Paramount if you claim I'm carried by him so much.

You 4ft little goon, you have nothing to show for yourself except a guild of players that don't even respect you.

No one wanted you to host the EU Twink Cup because everyone knows how much of a retard you are, no one trusts you with anything significant.

Stay small, both ingame and irl

Last edited by a moderator:
Quack calling me bad that's why you dodged our 10v10 premade wargame challenge. That's why you stopped queing when you heard of our 5 man. You lost vs 9 randoms as an 8 guild + 2 random group. Pussy.
Carried by Paramount that's why I queue with multiple healers. That's why you pay people to join your guild. You were asslicking Pvphigh now he laughs at you and your guild.

You keep calling me bad when you're literally dog. If you're not prove it, play me, play us. If you want I'll play 2s and you can play with Paramount if you claim I'm carried by him so much.

You 4ft little goon, you have nothing to show for yourself except a guild of players that don't even respect you.

No one wanted you to host the EU Twink Cup because everyone knows how much of a retard you are, no one trusts you with anything significant.

Stay small, both ingame and irl

Hi arty
Hope you're doing okay.
I've shipped €200 worth of tampons to your house.
Say hi to the family
Regards uncle quack
P.S 5ft 2 #Staystrong
#periodistwoweeks.

Beefy

@ threads receive top Kek...
They only prove the maturity of the author. Almost as good as watching Maury or Jerry Springer! They all make fools of themselves too.

@ threads receive top Kek...
They only prove the maturity of the author. Almost as good as watching Maury or Jerry Springer! They all make fools of themselves too.
No other way to contact him as he seems to avoid any contact with me he can while talking about me in broadcasts and Skype. Dodging communication as well as pugs and premades.

Kek...
"talking about me in broadcasts and in Skype"...
It appears someone is a gossip girl. I don't know who to pity more, the people that gossip about others on a video game or the people that worry about it.

yo allybeboba blow your fucking brains out

thanks

Kek...
Yet another death threat to add to the list. Barb must think they hurt my feelings. Son, I have faced REAL death threats and attempts. Imaginary ones don't bother me. I laugh them off. Especially considering who they come from.

Back to the to subject at hand. Arty seems to know a lot about this Quack person. They must be IRL friends that had a little spat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread