[Q] Princess Teradras Nerfed?

Chap

OG
Founder
So. Is it?

According to WoWhead it now says req 36. Has it always said this, or is it now unavailable at the lower lvls?

the wowhead page has always said 36, i am sure about this.

but it might have been nerfed, even if it is not, it still might be nerfed in the future. this i am not sure about.

i would suggest go down there and try to pick it up yourself.

if you are considering rolling a 29, i'd say don't, rets and hunters are running around stomping everyone.

I have a ret - with the shield, but I have already grown bored of it.

Lvling a priest solely through BGs atm, and I need an upgrade soon. 1 lvl away from 25 (min lvl to enter Mara).

glancealot said:
the wowhead page has always said 36, i am sure about this.

but it might have been nerfed, even if it is not, it still might be nerfed in the future. this i am not sure about.

i would suggest go down there and try to pick it up yourself.

if you are considering rolling a 29, i'd say don't, rets and hunters are running around stomping everyone.

Awful. The weak always have an excuse. My Mage competes just fine.

Donteventrii said:

quoting yourself from the wow forums.

The same three hunters getting in two games in a row. Yea I think that's where I will stop tonight.

Bout time to send my Hunter Hordeside if this keeps up.

looks like you are two-faced bro.

Donteventrii said:

well, he said it himself.

Nickcube said:
Frustration != skill

Just because you're ass and can't kill anyone doesnt mean everyone else is.

how do you figure that i wasn't frustrated when i said

in fact, if even BiS mage (faction change/BoA, grandfathered items, AGM) is frustrated, what about the average joe twinks? (donteventrii's mage)

there is no maneuvering left in this bracket, it's just straight tunnel vision dps with absolutely no skill required.

Users who are viewing this thread