EU+US (Q?) Paging 101 Hunters..

Do you farm with your hunter?

• I have a hunter and I use it to farm.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I have a hunter and I don't use it to farm.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItsYaBoiLawlaffTV

Grandfathered
Do you guys(and gals) farm with your 101 hunters?

I've gained a few mail & leather 101 pieces with leech, inc the agi trink and a pair of rings. I know I can get quite a bit for them on the AH and was just wondering if it's viable to farm with a 101 hunter? I'm hesitant to drop what could be 3-4 months subscription onto a hunter and then possibly lose interest in wpvp and have no way of it paying for itself.

So, yeah.. Do you guys use your 101 hunters to farm? If so, is it effective & what are your main sources of income?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/alterscene

Armory linked as a reference.

Yes, i do farm on my twink. for me though my twink is more of a fun thing rather than a goldmaking toon since I make gold outside of farming mats for hours on end. It's more time efficient to me to just make gold in other ways that net me a few hundred k per week or every other day depending on sales (which takes me maybe a few hours a day or so to do, not even that much honestly if I'm lazy, and mainly just use my twink for fun in pvp or to help carry people in instances but when I am bored I do take my hunter out to farm

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated. I've been mainly making gold from flipping epics/xmogs which was going great and was the reason i started stockpiling some 101 twink hunter gear - but the sales seem to have dipped off :( last month netted ~600k, this month im down 44k so far, which is making me want to sell the gear or only use it if i can use the twink to farm.. probably worrying about nothing though.

Any tips/suggestions for things to AH flip other than epics/xmogs? (going a bit off topic here i guess)

Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated. I've been mainly making gold from flipping epics/xmogs which was going great and was the reason i started stockpiling some 101 twink hunter gear - but the sales seem to have dipped off :( last month netted ~600k, this month im down 44k so far, which is making me want to sell the gear or only use it if i can use the twink to farm.. probably worrying about nothing though.

Any tips/suggestions for things to AH flip other than epics/xmogs? (going a bit off topic here i guess)

Trusted goblin on woweconomy sub-reddit, 95% of my gold comes from flipping or shuffling along with crafted mount sales. Personally we're in a sort of downtime on goldmaking since progression raiding has slowed so it'll pick back up once tomb comes out. if you want to take the chance you can stock up on certain items (augment runes, flasks, etc) or stock up on the mats to make them for when tomb releases. Personally I find "pretty stacking" legion mats to be very profitable if you time it right and price it right. Easily done with felslate since that's still a "hot commodity" and sell in stacks of 10,20, or even 200 (though botters did to mass post 200 so I'd stick with smaller stacks and some singles posted). Check https://theunderminejournal.com and look to see when some mat prices fall under a certain price you feel comfortable at and buy then and on a "peak day" (let's say tuesday) you can try listing them at a premium or markup in price for a profit. it starts to add up over time depending on how many sales you can get.

There's a lot more info i could give to you on flipping, it's my main source of income, but that'd take me for freaking ever to type it all up and make it semi-understandable lol. I'm also assuming you use an addon such as TSM, if you aren't then I highly recommend you try to learn it. It has a huge learning curve, but it's so freaking worth it when you grasp the concepts of it.

Users who are viewing this thread