<Pwntatoes> Alliance US Cromaggus 70 twink guild

Hoisler

Grandfathered
Hey Everyone! I'm sure you've all seen them before, but <Pwntatoes> Alliance is a US level 70 twink PvE/PvP guild located on Chromaggus US. We are realm connected with US Anub'arak, US Crushridge, US Garithos, US Nathrezim and US Smolderthorn. We are a brand new guild created on 7/2/15 with hopes to be a well populated cross server guild. If you missed out on raiding BC when it was current or if you just want to relive your favorite raids join <Pwntatoes> and get in that experience! (You know it was your favorite PvP bracket too!) If you have characters on either of those servers, awesome! If not leveling a new toon to 70 takes no time at all and theres people to help! Just a few simple rules of the guild.

1. No Pandas, Worgens, Monks or DKs.
2. Only TBC gear, professions and enchants
3. No BoA's in raid or events
4. Don't be a jerk!

We aren't looking to steam roll raids so we wont have full groups. We are looking at 5 man kara, and 10 man maximum everything else. Depending on our guild size we can set up raid races with prizes and bragging rights :) Open recruitment on all classes! feel free to bring whatever youd like to the table. You can reach me in game at Kaven#1366,my in game character Hoisler or any <Pwntatoes> Member. Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread