PvP Vid, 60.11% Dodge Chance Unbuffed

Anexa

Veteran
unknown.png

thought I had too good like; dislike ratio so I decided to ruin it by sharing it to you guys.
Because... sadly, you twinks are my main target group :(

Representing South Side of Stockholm

Xoxo

Anexa international, how much did you pay the good people of invenglobal to advertise your video? z

"Video unavailable
This video contains content from Digital Minds Ltd-srav, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

why u do dis :PepeHands:

yeah, that's the downside of using music on youtube :)

Anexa international, how much did you pay the good people of invenglobal to advertise your video? z

nada

Is that clicking health pots and bombs I see?

yeah, I usually don't have bombs and first aid etc in my inventory so I don't have it binded. But I see lots of people (especially horde) flaming me for clicking on those, so maybe I should stack up on everything, bind them and roam around with explosive sheep and even more elixirs and buy some speed pots + world buffs

I don't really like pay to win in casual PvP, but if it's the content you guys want to see, then sure. Be careful what you wish for horde players :)

yeah, I usually don't have bombs and first aid etc in my inventory so I don't have it binded. But I see lots of people (especially horde) flaming me for clicking on those, so maybe I should stack up on everything, bind them and roam around with explosive sheep and even more elixirs and buy some speed pots + world buffs

I don't really like pay to win in casual PvP, but if it's the content you guys want to see, then sure. Be careful what you wish for horde players :)
Are you an idiot

Are you an idiot

What type of constructive post is this?

I’m sorry but anyone who doesn’t use Health Pots or Bombs, premade or pugs, is clearly a fool. Y’all want to act like bis is the most important thing but not if it comes to consumables? Make it make sense.

Although idk who OP is since I’m just coming back after stepping away in MoP, I would hope no one is @Ing them for using health pots and Bombs. They are your bare essentials, bottom of the barrel. That’s on the same level as bandages.

I understand not using speed pots
I understand keeping your Really Sticky Glue for premades

But Bombs, Health Pots, Sharpening Stones, Rum, Dragonslayer, zand, Bandages etc if you’re not using them and you feel salty when you see someone with one, two, or all of the above, then you need to reassess your allocation of focus.

What type of constructive post is this?

I’m sorry but anyone who doesn’t use Health Pots or Bombs, premade or pugs, is clearly a fool. Y’all want to act like bis is the most important thing but not if it comes to consumables? Make it make sense.

Although idk who OP is since I’m just coming back after stepping away in MoP, I would hope no one is @Ing them for using health pots and Bombs. They are your bare essentials, bottom of the barrel. That’s on the same level as bandages.

I understand not using speed pots
I understand keeping your Really Sticky Glue for premades

But Bombs, Health Pots, Sharpening Stones, Rum, Dragonslayer, zand, Bandages etc if you’re not using them and you feel salty when you see someone with one, two, or all of the above, then you need to reassess your allocation of focus.

Alright so before I begin, I just wanna say I haven't touched this game in ages now, so I honestly couldn't care less about what's happening inside the game. This also means I can give an objective view on exactly the subject you're touching, because it's nothing new. It's in fact, a very old subject now.

In modern day twinking, you essentially have 3 different kind of mindsets (largely speaking).

1) You have the casuals who doesn't care too much. They'll have some essential gear, enchants etc. but won't be BIS. However, they might or might not use consumables, it depends.

2) Then you have twinks who go full out. They care about BIS, they will stack any world buff known to man, get lock health stones, high level player buffs etc. etc.

3) Then you have the competitive twinks. Now, this one is interesting, because this is usually where the fall-out is. The competitive twinks wants the environment to be as competitive as possible, and that means abiding by premade rules (even if it's a PuG).

Due to these different segments, that are so vastly different in mindset, you're bound to have some friction. This is not "my" view, this is not "a" view. This is the literally "the" view. It will always be like this and has been for a long time.

PuGs will be PuGs, play the way you like and/or respect.
If you don't give 2 shits about making the environment as competitive as possible by self-imposedly restricting your buffs and use of consumables in PuGs, then keep pumping to the max.

If you're someone who appreciates wargames and competitive premading, then why not strive to make that ideal your plug-and-play?

That's basically it.

Oh, and neither of these segments excuses people of bad behavior, obviously. I'm just shining some light on the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread