EU+US PVP and gear, how it works

Chey

Legend

So from what iam understanding is that main stat and health dose not matter? Each ability hits for a certain percentage?

I wonder if this is the same case for lower levels, considering our pve trinkets are not effected with the 75%reduction like end game.

What are your thoughts

So from what iam understanding is that main stat and health dose not matter? Each ability hits for a certain percentage?

I wonder if this is the same case for lower levels, considering our pve trinkets are not effected with the 75%reduction like end game.

What are your thoughts

I pulled the same conclusion from the video, but I don't think it applies to lower level PvP. If health didn't matter and abilities were a matter of percentage, I shouldn't see such wild disparities between opponents. In 39s, 49s, and 59s, I've 3-shot one opponent with lava blast, then needed six lava bursts to kill another opponent. No amount of differences in secondary stats alone can explain that to me, so health must still be in play for at least those brackets.

What are your thoughts
Yeah you can change your hp easily and I can change damage in the middle of a bg just by swapping weapons

Users who are viewing this thread