EU+US PVP: 110-111 caster classes with biggest oneshot potential?

ferfwecas

Yo! I just saw some clips around the net that show how some 110 twinks can oneshot 120s in pvp. If not omeshot then 2-3 shot. I would really like to make a twink like that and surprise people doing world quest with oneshot combos. What class do you think I should pick?

I saw warlocks and priests doing so, but I would really like how elemental shamans, boomkins and arcane/fire mages do.

Also if you happen to having one of those classes as twink, i would appreciate some infos about what azerite traits / talents / anything else makes this possible.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day :p

that works for the first one, running away til the next is really easy as a shaman
Can you explain to me what are you two saying? I am not understanding :p

I don't plan on doing bgs or anythng. Just surprise people in world pvp. So if there is a chance a trinket makes you oneshot, that's okay for me already

btw you are taking " oneshot " too literal, i just ment very high damage and crits, 100k++... will edit initial post, sorry for that

I don't plan on doing bgs or anythng. Just surprise people in world pvp. So if there is a chance a trinket makes you oneshot, that's okay for me already

btw you are taking " oneshot " too literal, i just ment very high damage and crits, 100k++... will edit initial post, sorry for that
there's an ability called lightning lasso that elemental has, which does 40% of someones health over 5 seconds, on a 40 second cd. 2 lassos is nearly enough to kill someone.

there's an ability called lightning lasso that elemental has, which does 40% of someones health over 5 seconds, on a 40 second cd. 2 lassos is nearly enough to kill someone.

percentual damage? wtf? so it does that damage even if u are lv 40 or so?
[doublepost=1558120740,1558120661][/doublepost]
wait, so if if a multiboxer uses 3 shams he can oneshot anyone...

the stuns will DR but you might do around 80% of someones health after 2 consecutive lassos, and yes a level 40 can kill a 120 with it. level 40 fire mages can kill 120s with greater pyroblasts too. :)

I have done a few one shots in bgs on 17-19k HP people. It involves getting a 20 stack of Lvl 70 Karajan trinket for 600 vers, then popping psalter for another 400 vers, and hopefully while getting the 20 stack of trink I build a full navigation chant for 150 more. 1150 vers, throw in arcane power and a saltwater, and I’m doing 15-20k Arcane blasts

the stuns will DR but you might do around 80% of someones health after 2 consecutive lassos, and yes a level 40 can kill a 120 with it. level 40 fire mages can kill 120s with greater pyroblasts too. :)

Greater Pyroblasts seems not to have any cooldown. Do you think a build that involes stacking haste to spam it as fast would be viable to do that kind of job?

Also what do you think of Arcane mage? Does it have some potential ?

Greater Pyroblasts seems not to have any cooldown. Do you think a build that involes stacking haste to spam it as fast would be viable to do that kind of job?

Also what do you think of Arcane mage? Does it have some potential ?

Im currently enjoy my arcane Mage (played only PvE tho)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/die-ewige-wacht/jæsmin

3x Arcane Pressure for 13k increase dmg :D Was able to crit with 75k without Arcane Power
WoWScrnShot_051819_141444.jpg

btw you are taking " oneshot " too literal

Actually, no it's more like people misuse the term right and left, because most new players haven't actually played the game when it was even possible. It's rare to even be able to string multiple attacks into one global and take someone 100-0. Hell, with scaling, you can't reliably one-shot a lowbie anymore, even if they have less health than the base damage, non-crit, for an attack.

A true one-shot is like how I used to be able to be somewhat certain that a Cold Blood Ambush crit would instantly kill a mage without their bubble up, sitting or not.

edit: I have, however, pretty much globaled a 120 as a 120 thanks to an outrageous proc of Heed My Call for 194K against a player.

Last edited:

MM quietly has big DMG but no class will hit 100k at 110

Users who are viewing this thread