US PvE Collaboration!

Which date are you comfortable with to attend this event?

• Feb 24th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feb 25th

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Feb 26th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Resto

Grandfathered
As far as I'm concerned, people don't seem to realize what twinking has really been capable of. A lot of new players recently introduced to this aspect of the game have only really seen the PvP side of things and not what we've previously done in the World of Warcraft in the past years. Which is what a lot of individuals seem to think it's all about! I think the veterans need to show these new players what else in this game we can open up to do! Which is why I've decided to step up to the plate and organize an upcoming and future events!

FEL REAVER
Fel Reaver is a level 70 Elite that roams the Outlands. Multiple players have organized events to take down this giant beast and have had many successful reports! Which is why I've chosen this to start, something recognizable or known of by many. If this becomes a successful take down, then it doesn't just have to end with that! There are multiple other world bosses to take down that aren't just within the Outlands. All leveled twinks that vary from 1-20 (Both factions) are accepted to join this event! Reason why I entitled this as a collaboration!

These kills will be recorded and uploaded. I also encourage others to do so as well! Other perspectives of different classes to get a view of another battlefield point is always something enjoyable to watch :D I hope to see new faces or old to start in this current and future PvE events I plan on organizing!
Time and Date:

Feb. 27th (Saturday)
7-8 pm EST.

CURSE CALL:
Curse will be used during this event for both factions to communicate and for everyone to have an understand of the strats. Don't be annoying >.>

HOW TO JOIN:
Comment below with the armory of your toon you plan on bringing along and your Curse ID. You will then be added to the roster down below!
IF BY ANY MEANS YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, COMMENT BELOW WARNING ME AHEAD OF TIME SO I'M ABLE TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE LIST AND REPLACE YOU!

D = DPS H = Healer T = Tank
The PvE Warriors
D - Poisonsurges (A) - 20
H - Tacoreborn (A) - 20
D - Conq (A) - 19
D/T - Wtbsap (H) - 10
D - Sponsorz (H) - 10
D - Zanasis (H) - 10
D - Iamtwink (H) - 10
D - Swallower (H) - 20
D - SmallxForces (A) - 20

Last edited:
This is really cool but perhaps some more time to prepare? Either way I'll come on my monk any time

Ok so! My level 10 HORDE guild will join on this event. I've put in a guild event on our calendar to hopefully pick up more people.

So far we have (I will update this list):

D/T - Wtbsaps (D) or Iamtwink (T)
D - Sponsor
D- Zanasis

Although Iamtwink is gonna be Resto tanking on a 10, it will mostly be for support. 10s reach up to ~70% versatility in PvE, which could be beneficial.

We have a few disc priests that might be joining in, I dont want to put their names down yet incase they cannot make it. Discs at 10 heal for 3k flash heals and give 2k bubbles :)

Are we going to be merging to a specific realm? Like that I can arrange the merging for my group before hand if we are the only Hordes :)

Looking forward to this!!

Ok so! My level 10 HORDE guild will join on this event. I've put in a guild event on our calendar to hopefully pick up more people.

So far we have (I will update this list):

D/T - Wtbsaps (D) or Iamtwink (T)
D - Sponsor
D- Zanasis

Although Iamtwink is gonna be Resto tanking on a 10, it will mostly be for support. 10s reach up to ~70% versatility in PvE, which could be beneficial.

We have a few disc priests that might be joining in, I dont want to put their names down yet incase they cannot make it. Discs at 10 heal for 3k flash heals and give 2k bubbles :)

Are we going to be merging to a specific realm? Like that I can arrange the merging for my group before hand if we are the only Hordes :)

Looking forward to this!!
Yeah, I'd like to merge on a PvE realm to prevent any interference with the kills. Aerie Peak seems to be a neutral zone for both factions

Users who are viewing this thread