EU+US Purpose of 110 DH Twink Patch 8.2.5

koen

Veteran
Hi!
As we all know Blizz destroyed the level boosting using a 110 DH by no longer giving xp to all party members if one of them has XP disabled. With that, what are currently my options? What can I do? Should I level it to 120 and gear it for FH boosts, or are there any other options in terms of potential gold making if I leave it at 110? (I'm not interested in PvP, hes currently geared at 265 ilvl)
This wouldn't be a problem if Blizz allowed more than 1 DH per realm... I know there's a way to circumvent that, but id rather stay away from it.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I tried with a friend of mine this morning to Q up for some islands and surprisingly I didnt get the "Experience Elimination" debuff, but the moment I stepped into FH (no LFG) I got it, and now I can't remove it.

I tried with a friend of mine this morning to Q up for some islands and surprisingly I didnt get the "Experience Elimination" debuff, but the moment I stepped into FH (no LFG) I got it, and now I can't remove it.
It will go away after the daily reset tomorrow, and you will get it again as soon as you enter a dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread