PTR - Laughing Skull/ AB rep requirement is gone (transmogs)

Smn

Legend
I just went on the PTR to report some bugs, the totally bugged out hks system and so on (I suggest you do the same).

But what I found out while doing so is that the Laughing skull cosmetic head transmogs don't require you to have the rep anymore. So you could just learn the transmogs on one character and you will be able to use it on all your characters. But you still need to be horde when you apply it.

This has also been done to those tabards that required a reputation to be used. Most relevant her would be, battle tabard of the Defilers, which is gonna be much less unique to wear. Some tabards will still require a specific level to be used.

Also if someone has already mentioned this, apologies to you.

Last edited:
Just do your mogs quick, in case they change their mind and hotfix it... but you can usually keep their "mistakes".

Just do your mogs quick, in case they change their mind and hotfix it... but you can usually keep their "mistakes".
I do not think this is an error on their side, I believe they have made this change due to demand from the community. I'm not a big fan of this tho tbh, unless the gladmounts gets class-wide also.

AB tab and skulls were still a hefty grind (AB maybe less so now). Not many ppl have that tabard and I am definitely glad that although I have it on 3 characters, I will NOT need to farm that darn BG ever again for the look.

Is this applicable to toys locked by reputation as well?

AB tab and skulls were still a hefty grind (AB maybe less so now). Not many ppl have that tabard and I am definitely glad that although I have it on 3 characters, I will NOT need to farm that darn BG ever again for the look.

Is this applicable to toys locked by reputation as well?
Probably but haven't tested it, not even sure if I have any toy that requires reputation to be used.

Users who are viewing this thread