Prot Pally Armory?

Ubrpwnage2

Grandfathered
Does anybody have a link to a prot pally? Haven't come across any un the armory threads. I am mainly wondering about what trinkets are best for a tanky build. I figure ramsteins lightning bolts for damage but what about survivability or when it's on CD?

Main weapon I figure Ironfoe but what enchant would be best after I have a crusader weapon? I am trying the bfa versatility enchant and it seems okay. Would a wraith scythe be worth it for the drain proc?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/Aiexjr

That's where I am at right now after leveling and opening satchels at 49.

Get those if you just Neeeeeed to stack stamina?
Wraith Scythe absolutely, with Crusader. Ironfoe doesn't proc enough, it will just piss you off.
Force of Will trinket
Naglering
Electrocutioner Lagnut since it looks like you like vrs

Maybe another shield? Wall of the Dead is kind of weak. Congrats you proc'd another pair of bracers lol

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

I will add those to the list for stam set. Force of Will looks solid for this build.

I was wondering about shield. I am on the lookout for lvl49 scaled epics, the proc does feel weak tho, I just figure extra armor for SotR cant hurt as it's my main damage reduce. Until I get a crate with a blue shield maybe a lvl 49 green with verse may be better for the stats than the weak proc.

I was thinking of naglering and the strath shield that does holy damage to attackers. Stack effects that deal damage when I am hit since I'll be getting beat on by warriors a lot.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Truelegends

He stacking full stam with wrath.. i play with him alot. good pally

Interesting, I missed my chance with the brewfest trinkets this year. I am trying to get a hold of as much gear as possible to have a stam set and damage set with different pieces to test.
[doublepost=1540187353,1540187296][/doublepost]LFM for BRD runs!
LF people to trade runs with!

Alexftw#1290 add me on bnet

Users who are viewing this thread