US PROJECT: - We The 29's - *fist bump*

Lines

wmgBwzc.jpg

It's very clear horde have the upper hand of elite players and long time ride or die twinks.

Let's not bullshit ourselves either, people follow the hype, with anything. Which in turns leaves people flowing to the horde side for near insta wins and ever so lovely GY camping.

When I queue up, I'm mainly with lvl 20's, which is nice.. I don't mind it, really.
but when EVERYONE on my side is a F2P and I'm the only 29.. It's kind of discouraging. Let's be real, you're missing vital spells and some stats from not being capped.

It limits my playing field and hinders my chances of ever winning or even enjoying myself.

This is NOT a guild recruitment post, however a post to attempt to level the playing field when it comes to the bracket. I won't even mention a guild name because this isn't about joining a guild, but joining a FACTION.

What I've done here is SOLO accomplished by myself and myself only, I'm a one man show, this is NOT a guild as a whole helping people and funding twinks, this is me, myself and that's it. So this is not guild assisted or for recruiting, I simply use a guild to store items, that's all.

I am looking to COMPLETELY FUND new alliance! enchants, pots, elixirs, gear, bags, gold..you name it! I have shit stocked up on bank alts over flowing, what you see in the photo is just a taste of what I have, the bank replenishes often and fairly quickly so nothing is ever out of stock!

I do not mind if you already have horde somewhere else, or even alliance..the point of this is to flood some elite horde players to alliance every now and then and to up the twinks on my server. And when it's absolutely FREE, how could you pass it up?

Adding a new twink to your arsenal of chars at no cost but to simply be active, dedicated and know what you're doing.

I am NOT trying to take you away from your main twink and love, however..get you hyped to come play alliance often and change things up.

Requirements:
- Must have minimum of 3,000 honorable kills on a twink that you own and play.
- Must be team driven and open to working as a whole.
- Must be active, if you're thinking of only logging maybe twice a month, do not bother contacting me.
- Must have a mic for voice chat.
- Must have FULL heirlooms for your class, with the exception of rings.

Add me on BattleNet if you're interested and we can get things going! I'll be on tonight and this week. I can cap you out on BIS chants and gear within 2 days or less depending on your activity.
I am open to funding all classes, preferably one you're comfortable with.
Server - Stormrage
Faction - Alliance

BattleTag - Kocained#1571

Again, this is NOT a guild recruitment post, rather a post to the masses about free funding for alliance to attempt to bridge the gap between factions, that's all.

Don't hesitate or wait!
Jump on this offer before it's too late!

Hopefully this post gets a lot of attention and maybe even pinned for future players to see, this offer will stand forever. I am not going anywhere and am always going to be funding alliance to help level things out.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

P.S, the bank is functioned by stacks of 10 on purpose so everyone can share easily since it all comes from one source (me alone), it's not ideal to stack them by 20's when people may not use them all or have them sit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never played Horde in the 9 years I've been playing this game, maybe ran around on some level 1 Orc through Orgrimmar.

#F*CKHORDE

Hahah damn! That's dedication right there.
I remember back in the day people only chose one side and never f ucked with the other, and if you did you got the heat for it lol. Ahh, the good ole pvp days.

I just went horde last night. I seriously cannot fucking stand playing with jajas and brain dead people anymore.
This is how I look at it:
Alliance: Gets GY farmed until every now and then they have a fun, competitive game.
Horde: GY farm until every now and then they actually have a fun, competitive game.
I play horde @ 19 and 39 as well I imagine it was only a matter of time before I came horde at 29.
You will not beat the problem on Twinkinfo because the problem is not twinks, it is the lack of twinks, and honestly the lack of gear with all the jajas with missing slots and greys.

I just went horde last night. I seriously cannot ducking stand playing with jajas and brain dead people anymore.
This is how I look at it:
Alliance: Gets GY farmed until every now and then they have a fun, competitive game.
Horde: GY farm until every now and then they actually have a fun, competitive game.
I play horde @ 19 and 39 as well I imagine it was only a matter of time before I came horde at 29.
You will not beat the problem on Twinkinfo because the problem is not twinks, it is the lack of twinks, and honestly the lack of gear with all the jajas with missing slots and greys.

You can have a fun competitive game with a solid, active team though.. If you're solo queueing of course you'll get nothing but scrubs. However, what I'm doing here is only trying to snag some more allaince together before legion ruins everything.
If you go horde it's basically a face roll faction, you don't even need to be fully geared and the other horde randoms will carry you.
Alliance on the other hand.. Not so much, but with a solid team queueing at the same time, that changes things. Things don't become to imbalanced any more.. And that's what I'm trying to accomplish. Have a handful of people already starting on Stormrage, just a matter of time before shit pops off.

Looking forward to seeing you in the gulch. :)

http://imgur.com/bnk5y33

Nice looking bank my dude!
Pretty baller :)

Unfortunately I do not have the resources to make mass gold from a garrison, so this all done solo by making gold more old fashioned ways lol. I just choose not to stack by 20's because I'm a greedy bastard.

Nice looking bank my dude!
Pretty baller :)

Unfortunately I do not have the resources to make mass gold from a garrison, so this all done solo by making gold more old fashioned ways lol. I just choose not to stack by 20's because I'm a greedy bastard.

I have no 100s on Bleeding Hollow, I make all my gold from selling twink items. :p

Let's be real, you're missing vital spells and some stats from not being capped.

Plays a bracket with 4 spells -> complains about not enough spells.
You wot m8?

It limits my playing field and hinders my chances of ever winning or even enjoying myself.

Oh im sorry. I forgot i exist only to entertain you.
Have you given a though that your action maybe giving exact same effect you dislike so much to other players?
Players without which you wouldn't even get in to bg?

You wot m8?

Have you given a though that your action maybe giving exact same effect you dislike so much to other players?
#F2pMadeThisBracket

You wot m8?

You're aboalutley right.
F uck alliance i suppose then.
If you can't beat them, join them.
I'm with @Jamesb on this faction change now. :p
Seems logical to faction switch and destroy F2P people than to sit in GY with them while I still can lol.

Kek...
In a matter of a few weeks when the XPon and the XPoff BGs merge people will realize that we all need to stick together on TI and make the HUGE TWINK guilds that we once had in Cata and MoP. We had guilds that were 2,000 characters strong(1,000) on each faction. We can and should build that now.

Last edited:
I have a guild on BH Horde that we can use. It is called Asylum. I created just for this. Everyone entering is granted asylum. All can come and go as they see fit. All can /ginvite.
I can create one on Alliance as well. We will need it to combat the XPon premades.

Kek...
In a matter of a few weeks when the XPon and the XPoff BGs merge people will realize that we all need to stick together on TI and make the HUGE TWINK guilds that we once had in Cata and MoP. We had guilds that were 2,000 characters strong(1,000) on each faction. We can build that now.
I was actually thinking of making a thread on that and finding alliance guilds to join up together to form "mega guilds" we can't be seperated from f2p to vet to 29s if we keep trying to seperated nothing will change in the bracket, thing is no one I know would really like to merge because they want to be the "leader" of the guild then comes all the problems of personal hate towards others within each of the guilds if all the twinks stood together with no hate and not to much cockiness the twink bracket could become better all we really need is motivation and some aggressiveness to get through this xpac and conquer it, with that being said if any guild masters from any where would like to migrate or something we should start merging together now and have official Alliance and Horde guilds on a good realm (I prefer BH or AP due to the fact that those have been the main twinking realms for Awhile).

You're aboalutley right.
F uck alliance i suppose then.
If you can't beat them, join them.
I'm with @Jamesb on this faction change now. :p
Seems logical to faction switch and destroy F2P people than to sit in GY with them while I still can lol.
Naw man we need to start doing what 19s have been doing and shame the fotm out of the bracket to promote fair play and more fun bgs

Users who are viewing this thread