EU [Project] Premade 10 vs 10 (French and English realms)

What date would you like to play among these ones?

• Thursday 20 July

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Friday 21 July

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both dates are okay for me

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Embu

French Moderator
Hi everyone,

The French F2P community of Rashferoth would like to know if some of you would be interested by a premade 10 VS 10.

As usual we are very active during each summer, and we love doing BGs. We already discussed with some of you and we know that several F2P twinks from English realms are ready to participate.

I think that the premade could be organized on Thursday 20 or Friday 21 in the evening, but it depends on your availabilities.

Tell me if you are interested or not in the comments; if there are enough answers I will post later a more detailed post about the event.

Last edited:
I think im interested. Is it french vs english?

Basically yes, but mainly French F2P twinks from Rashferoth against English F2P twinks from any realm.

(There are several French F2P communities that exist)

Haha don't worry, we don't play toxic classes if you think about that :)

For the moment we even don't know what classes we will play; and we also don't know if we could do a premade with just 10 players from our community. So we are not prepared at all from our side, because we just had this idea some days ago by talking with two English F2P twinks.

For the moment we just would like to know if there are already interested people; if yes we will explain more in details by adding a new topic to this one

And it seems it starts well since 4 people have already answered to the poll :p

For the comps it would be most interesting if we could go for mirrors, maybe something along the line of this:

Druid (whatever spec you like the most for FC)

Enh shammy / Rogue / Arms warri OR SV hunter (frontline plebs)

SP / Mage (ray of skill not allowed) / Warlock (ranged plebs)

Holy priest / Disc priest / Resto shammy OR Holy pala (healers)

Let me know what you think about it.

Well, i think we should just limit the comps to Max. 1 Arms 1 Surv and not more than 2 of each class. That will do just fine.

I basically have people ready to play, we just need to fix the date and time so people can arrange their schedules.

Okay great we will post another post soon, with more details. Looking at the poll, I think we will propose Thursday 20 given that most people will be ready at this time.

(PS: I've noticed you love streaming Mol ... could you filming the premade if it doesn't disturb?)

Last edited:
Okay gret we will post another post soon, with more details. Looking at the poll, I think we will propose Thursday 20 given that most people will be ready at this time.

(PS: I've noticed you love streaming Mol ... could you filming the premade if it doesn't disturb?)
xd
i love french ppl

Well, i think we should just limit the comps to Max. 1 Arms 1 Surv and not more than 2 of each class. That will do just fine.

I basically have people ready to play, we just need to fix the date and time so people can arrange their schedules.

As long as we play mirror comps i'm fine with this.

There seemed to be a good turn-up during the games (watched Mol's stream). In any case, it would be dope if this could be made into a regular thing (EU is lacking a premade scene). Not necessarily fixed teams, but mixed teams to ensure balance.

Now, it's easy for me to say, not being an organizer, but yeah. xd

I'll be making an F2P in the future for sure, if this becomes a thing. :)

Well, your idea is very great. Personally I think that a competition with teams of 10 players from European realms would be very interesting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread