Project-Ascension

Farconn

Legend
https://project-ascension.com/
Register an account and download the all in one : Ascension Launcher - New Launcher! In 15 mins your game will be up and running.

hey guys,
I just recently started playing this server again. There are a few different realms, but I find that the Laughing Skull realm is best. This server is basically a hero server - every time you level up you are achieved ability and talent points. You can use this points in ANY talent tree or class ability that you want providing you have the level requirement to learn it. Ever want to be a rogue with 2handers and also able to blink / charge? No problem. Here are just two example builds :

Quick run down - at lvl 20 you can choose like in BFA to be in a safemode or warmode. With warmode on, you are not safe from anyone not even your own race. When you die in the open world you drop loot in wm against other players in a 5 level range. ALL loot on this realm is tradeable and EXP rates are increased.

This also brings into a really cool World / Battleground experience for lvl 20s ... since all loot is tradeable it will be making farming BiS twink gear fairly simple when having a main. Have beef with someone? 1v1 them in redridge and steal their loot.

Anyways, that’s enough rambling for me. Check it out

Users who are viewing this thread