Proffesions

Crodys

Legend
Hello twinkers
I have a question about veteran twinking, ive lately leveled a gnome lock. And i have Engineering level 225 + 15 (gnome racial) to make the goggles and stuff. But will my skill be set to 100 when my game time expires and will i still be able to wear my goggles?

Hello twinkers
I have a question about veteran twinking, ive lately leveled a gnome lock. And i have Engineering level 225 + 15 (gnome racial) to make the goggles and stuff. But will my skill be set to 100 when my game time expires and will i still be able to wear my goggles?

The skill would reset to 100 if you do engineer dailies (engineer skillups)
And yes as long as it doesn't reset you can wear the goggles. If it resets.... :p you can't wear it.

Hello twinkers
Once u go Vet, ur profession remains at 225+15, but like Leek said don't do any DMF dailies or anything that might level ur profession further.

In terms of using items, ur engineering will be 225+15, but in terms of crafting it will be like 75. That's just how it goes for Vet profs. So better make what u need now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread