F2P Mythical Treasure Chest Hunting Guide

Yep, it sucks. :( I miss it.

I had 50%+ Dodge on my rogue at one point.

I remember back in vanilla i had 55% dodge on my rogue (19) popping evasion (105%) and people couldnt hit me :)

back when 19 rogues had evasion , and good old sprint :(

Ah, yeah.

Or even better, level 1 twinks with full dodge with ridiculous numbers. That was fun.

Thanks a ton for writing this! /bow

Happy to help! Thinking about adding a few more zones, so the usefulness can extend beyond 20s, perhaps up to 29s (Although all paid/veteran accounts can just look for what they need on the Auction House). Also have to stop being lazy and write a Guide for Rare Spawns, all these consecutive holidays keep me occupied though.

Last edited:
Happy to help! Thinking about adding a few more zones, so the usefulness can extend beyond 20s, perhaps up to 29s (Aathough all paid/veteran accounts can just look for what they need on the Auction House). Also have to stop being lazy and write a Guide for Rare Spawns, all these consecutive holidays keep me occupied though.
Your effort is much appriciated. And making a rare spawn guide would make me kiss your feet. Im working on some rare spawn farms but really hard to get info on it

So, a few things I want to say about this guide:

1.) It's awesome, even now. Helped me map out my Chest farming for modern day SFK with scaling. Basically followed your chest locations to a tee until I got it down to a science!

2.) The attention to detail is impeccable! Really appreciate the extra time you put in to make this guide as detailed as it is.

3.) Fat AI / the profile picture is HILARIOUS.

Sincerely,
A fan.

This was a nice find in the Wetlands:

hFfexXT.jpg

Saving it as a Collector's Item.

Looted another pair of these on my Alliance Paladin.

2kIbuVY.jpg

A nice find in SFK farming.
Nice! But the item level tells me it didn't come from a treasure chest.

Side-note: I finally looted these on a character I can use:

KOf9WRs.jpg

That's my 3rd pair on the Starter Edition account. They don't seem to be THAT rare. Or I just got super lucky with RNG for them.

Users who are viewing this thread