Pricecheck twinkitems

Sergey

Veteran
Pricecheck Slither-scale Gloves, Gloves of the Fang, Foreman’s Gloves, Foreman’s Leggings, Blackened Defias Gloves and Blackened Defias Leggings, all req 19 ilvl 23. Also Blackened Defias belt and boots req 15 ilvl 20. Cheers

Economies are different for each realm. Are you on EU or US? What server?

Slither-scale gloves and gloves of the fang see use. On my server (bloodscalp-US) they would go for 5-20k at level 19. Blackened defias gloves/legs are not currently used for any BiS, so maybe 5k. They can all be farmed fairly easily as well.

Defias Boots/Belt are worth a lot more. Though at ilvl 20 they aren't used. There is a sketchy way to get them to be ilvl 23, but I don't know it and its pretty risky - but then they sell for a TON.

Kazzak EU, high/full pop realm.
Aren’t slither and fang gloves like 3% drop from 21 mobs in WC and defias gloves/legs 1% drop from 2 mobs in Dm? Foreman is a 7min spawn with 1% drop as well, all takes hours to farm solo @ 19, time is money right?

Kazzak EU, high/full pop realm.
Aren’t slither and fang gloves like 3% drop from 21 mobs in WC and defias gloves/legs 1% drop from 2 mobs in Dm? Foreman is a 7min spawn with 1% drop as well, all takes hours to farm solo @ 19, time is money right?

If only you could calculate item prices like that xd. It's supply and demand my friend, ppl don't give a rats ass whether you spent 5 minutes, or 30 hours.

Use The Undermine Journal and/or TSM to check prices. Defias gloves and legs are piss easy to farm. Foreman's gloves have exact same stats as Nimble Leather Gloves.

I was merely pointing out their rarity, and that they’re not that easy to farm. Rarity is one factor for pricing, yes (the supply part), usefulness is the other (demand). The problem with TUJ and other sites is that they don’t factor in req lvl/ilvl and that many different versions of items exist these days, some more useful/valuable than others.

I was merely pointing out their rarity, and that they’re not that easy to farm. Rarity is one factor for pricing, yes (the supply part), usefulness is the other (demand). The problem with TUJ and other sites is that they don’t factor in req lvl/ilvl and that many different versions of items exist these days, some more useful/valuable than others.

Yes, but in your case, the only real valuable items you presented were the Defias Boots and Defias Belt. And that's mainly value aimed towards collectors since they aren't valid competitors for any BiS spots atm. But who knows how the future looks like. They're GF'd and that makes them desirable to certain individuals, and that's where their value come in.

Foreman's is not GF'd and have exact same stats as an easier obtainable green item, therefore they don't really have any significant value other than "just to have them". Again, this item is not a BiS contender of any sort.

If I were to price the items based on what I've seen, I would place Defias Belt at around 300k, and Defias Boots around 400-500k. Foreman's is really a hit or miss. Personally I wouldn't pay a dime over 20k. That's just me though.

Everything else you listed is easily farmed, especially the Defias gloves and legs. Idk if the thread is still lying around on this site, but there was a thread a good while back that went into detail about just how easy they are to farm.

You need 2 things.

1) A hunter that has trap + feign death.
2) A lvl 19 leather wearer with stealt, druid/rogue.

Then you freezing trap one of the defias mobs, kill the other while the lvl 19 sits in stealth. You then use feign death and the mob will reset. Rinse and repeat until you get your desired drop(s).

Yes, but in your case, the only real valuable items you presented were the Defias Boots and Defias Belt. And that's mainly value aimed towards collectors since they aren't valid competitors for any BiS spots atm. But who knows how the future looks like. They're GF'd and that makes them desirable to certain individuals, and that's where their value come in.

Foreman's is not GF'd and have exact same stats as an easier obtainable green item, therefore they don't really have any significant value other than "just to have them". Again, this item is not a BiS contender of any sort.

If I were to price the items based on what I've seen, I would place Defias Belt at around 300k, and Defias Boots around 400-500k. Foreman's is really a hit or miss. Personally I wouldn't pay a dime over 20k. That's just me though.

Everything else you listed is easily farmed, especially the Defias gloves and legs. Idk if the thread is still lying around on this site, but there was a thread a good while back that went into detail about just how easy they are to farm.

You need 2 things.

1) A hunter that has trap + feign death.
2) A lvl 19 leather wearer with stealt, druid/rogue.

Then you freezing trap one of the defias mobs, kill the other while the lvl 19 sits in stealth. You then use feign death and the mob will reset. Rinse and repeat until you get your desired drop(s).

There is another method that I used to solo this. Sap one, kill other. Attack guy in sap. Then run back to the lumber room (right before these mobs) and you can jump on top of the top log (access point near where boss stands-up the ramp) to bug out the mob. This would work better with invis potions/vanish/meld- but its not difficult either way. Took me about an hour to get both scaled

To answer OPs question... boots and belt are worth a lot. Others not much. Just because they are really rare doesn’t mean much. More or less your items, although rare, do not have high demand. What makes this worse for you is this important point. Most twinks (who is your primary market) are fairly poor. They have multiple toons across different servers and generally do not have a lot of gold. What they DO have is time. Most of the time when twinks want these types of items for vanity purposes, they will farm them themselves.

Your slither scale and fang gloves are worth a decent amount, as they save someone time farming them themselves- and they are actually useful. Foreman’s gloves/legs are currently only for vanity (limited market) and easy to farm. 20k each maybe? You’d be lucky to get 50k. Unsure on your servers demand for the fang gloves/slitherscale.

Either way- good luck selling!

There is another method that I used to solo this. Sap one, kill other. Attack guy in sap. Then run back to the lumber room (right before these mobs) and you can jump on top of the top log (access point near where boss stands-up the ramp) to bug out the mob. This would work better with invis potions/vanish/meld- but its not difficult either way. Took me about an hour to get both scaled

You can also jump into the cannon at the starting area, but regardless, the easiest and effective way is what was described.

Users who are viewing this thread