EU Pricecheck: Black Velvet Robes ilvl 33

i dont think it is right .. i am checking it for you atm .. but i am in US servers .. i see several AHs selling them for 20k .. still checking .. why is it worth 300-400k ???

Cloth Chest.jpg

lol .. i believe i have many of these .. hidden in some of my guild banks .. because the int is high .. sometime back when lvl91 uses scaling item, i bought a lot of junk that has super scaling effects .. so i think i should have quite a number of these, just that i dont know which guild bank they are kept in .. i recently found 8 pieces of that lvl19 int ring in just 1 guild bank alone

lol .. i believe i have many of these .. hidden in some of my guild banks .. because the int is high .. sometime back when lvl91 uses scaling item, i bought a lot of junk that has super scaling effects .. so i think i should have quite a number of these, just that i dont know which guild bank they are kept in .. i recently found 8 pieces of that lvl19 int ring in just 1 guild bank alone

they sell for 20K because the unscaled version which is req lvl 21 is worth 20k gold, buy the lvl 25 one lol

this kind of stuff are very niche .. you can put it up on AH for 2 months and no one wants it .. really depends on the realm, but good thing is i move my toons weekly, playing in 30+ realm AHs is an added advantage for me

i wouldnt have bother about it if i hadnt read this thread .. so threads like this is a windfall :)))

Users who are viewing this thread