Price check: Ruby Shades

IhazBankz

Pwner
Got a pair of ruby shades on draenor EU, and was wondering what they sell for these days.

hmm I don't know exaclty price really:( try this. Search " price on ruby shades " on google and see if you maybe find something. The problem with google is that you mabye get a old date post or something like that. can sometimes be hard too find what you need ( own experience haha ). But good luck find price. If i find some information about this I will write here too you as fast as I can.

Antísocial said:
hmm I don't know exaclty price really:( try this. Search " price on ruby shades " on google and see if you maybe find something. The problem with google is that you mabye get a old date post or something like that. can sometimes be hard too find what you need ( own experience haha ). But good luck find price. If i find some information about this I will write here too you as fast as I can.

completely necessary post.

its a vanity item now.. ive personally sold them for 1k gold before but it took some time to find the right buyer. easily 500+ gold i'd imagine at this point.

yeah, Sorry I can't tell you exactly about the price in the EU but here in US it goes for 500g+ often over 1k.

Sanitarium said:
completely necessary post.

its a vanity item now.. ive personally sold them for 1k gold before but it took some time to find the right buyer. easily 500+ gold i'd imagine at this point.

you cant post

dont know what rock i was under, just read this to find out its vanity ... i have a load of em on a alt somewhere -.-

Quelfep said:
you cant post

rofl this kid still mad that i verbally shit on him?

@Faster: yeah i had about 7 or so as place holders on twinks till i leveled engy, was quite happy with the result

Users who are viewing this thread