Prevent leveling

ZZONE

Veteran
Hello im new to lvl 20 trail twinking.

Right now i have a trail account level 20. I want to buy gametime so i can get the elemental force enchants etc. How do a buy a subscribtion without automatically leveling with the saved/rested xp?

-Zzone

Sub before lvl 20. Otherwise either try get a GM to scrub it, if you say it is so you can spend money they might help. Otherwise you're gonna be stuck in an endless loop of locking xp before subbing and then having a gm unlock it for you after your gametime has expired.

Sub before lvl 20. Otherwise either try get a GM to scrub it, if you say it is so you can spend money they might help. Otherwise you're gonna be stuck in an endless loop of locking xp before subbing and then having a gm unlock it for you after your gametime has expired.

What if im already level 20 with banked xp?

Im not sure im understanding it correctly. Can i just lock my xp and i wont level when i activiate sub? or do i have to contact gm.

Im not sure im understanding it correctly. Can i just lock my xp and i wont level when i activiate sub? or do i have to contact gm.

You have to lock xp before subbing but you are stuck with the banked xp, it will never go away. You will have to keep your xp off when your sub runs out, which means you are dependant on a GM to unlock it if you want to queue bgs.

You have to lock xp before subbing but you are stuck with the banked xp, it will never go away. You will have to keep your xp off when your sub runs out, which means you are dependant on a GM to unlock it if you want to queue bgs.

The reason i have to contact a gm to do it, is because of a bug right?

But can he just lock it himself before he re-subs? At the eliminator? For 10g? No gm necessary?

But the GM is required to unlock it once unsubbed? Am I following? That's what would seem like a bug...

saying that if you cant use the eliminator both ways without it resulting in an issue... sounds like a bug.

But can he just lock it himself before he re-subs? At the eliminator? For 10g? No gm necessary?

But the GM is required to unlock it once unsubbed? Am I following? That's what would seem like a bug...

saying that if you cant use the eliminator both ways without it resulting in an issue... sounds like a bug.

Yes. No. The former wasnt possible before either. It became available when vets did. But ye it's more likely that stage one is a misstake and stage 2 is simply causation from that because you're not supposed to have your xp turned off at end of content.

Users who are viewing this thread