EU+US Preparing for Legion: News, Updates , Things to do before Legion!

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
Hey post important information regarding gear or anything that caught your attention about Legion.. Class updates?

Get yourself the fang set as it will be turned into mail in legion for hunters/shamans.

Also i suggest everyone levels and prepares a few alts of dif classes to try. Many of the specs and classes look viable and interesting in legion!

Get yourself the fang set as it will be turned into mail in legion for hunters/shamans.

Also i suggest everyone levels and prepares a few alts of dif classes to try. Many of the specs and classes look viable and interesting in legion!

I have about 7 + of each class so yeah ill have fun picking a toon for each particular spec.

Blue items from lfg satchels will be class locked as i have heard thus making spirit -> versatility gears unavailable for non healer dps.

Another note, with mobility getting cut in legion + shadowstep > poisons combo, http://www.wowhead.com/item=6454/manual-strong-anti-venom will be very useful. so go find yourself one. does not kill your 225 skill as it is grey by then.
Vets can't make strong anti-venom, and new F2P's can't either with their cap of 100. Only sub'd Vets and old F2P's with 225 FA will find it useful.
Unless they fix Vet professions for Legion which would be nice.
On another note, does anyone have any ideas of what items may be gf'd come Legion? Would be nice to try and get some of these if we knew.

Users who are viewing this thread