US Premade Rules Discussion.

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Hey all. As many people have either seen in my thread, https://xpoff.com/threads/future-plans-for-the-bracket.74238/ or just random people mentioning it, I am looking to host a WSG tournament for the bracket. I have hit a bump though, that being that I haven't got to experience many premades within this bracket yet.

With all of that being said I want to know what your thoughts are on what the rules should be. Here is what I was thinking:

• Two stealth limit (RDruid FC doesn't count as stealth.)
  • Two Class Max.
  • One Survival Hunter limit.
  • One Arms Warrior limit.
  • Only one Rogue or Feral Druid limit.

Please give your input, and we can all discuss it. :)

Feral holds top mid dmg potential with easy access to efc, something i brought up with burg was boomkin/feral 1 max rather than rogue/feral. right now its in debate. we want balanced games where mid fight is not important but it also is not the main focus. Where both teams have to focus on both defending their flag and controlling the mid fight to create a dynamic and unique mid fight situation comparing previous years. Please keep talking on which rules u would like on the incoming tourney

At first a double class rule was implemented to stop class stacking and lining up abillities etc. nowadays i think it can be removed for healing classes and a 1 per spec rule across the board. this will allow broader plays and more diverse comps. while prot pals are underated and op in competitive play, the community must first experience it before banning it

Users who are viewing this thread