Potential prepatch gear (Credit to Woddisc for find)

something they’ve never tried before!
%00000000000000000000000000000000,1 chance to get item ilvl 50 weapon on 20's. Farming till eyes bleed. Blizzard love this RNG hell things. I hope they made a 'merciful' event :)

33-Supernatural-Season-Ten-Episode-Twenty-Three-SPN-S10E23-Brothers-Keeper-Castiel-Misha-Collins-Eyes-Bleeding-Blood-600x338.jpg

'I believe it'll drop tonight on my main' event

wotlk prepatch was showing off their phasing systems
cata prepatch had no new system to show
mop prepatch was showing off their scenario systems
wod had no new system to show
legion prepatch was showing off their world scaling systems
bfa prepatch will most likely show off their warfront systems

have fun guys

have fun guys

you smart.

have fun guys

Maybe not warfronts but the warmode system is also a new revamp this expansion. It's wishful thinking but imagine if they implemented a world quest-esque capture point wPVP event with a mass magnitude of players comparable to Legion Invasions or RP PVP events using cross realm phasing.

To bump this thread, it looks like the pre-patch event is the Burning of Teldrassil (makes sense). I know there's a mount reward, but I noticed there were world quests that reward items. Haven't found any details, but anyone know if this scales down?

To bump this thread, it looks like the pre-patch event is the Burning of Teldrassil (makes sense). I know there's a mount reward, but I noticed there were world quests that reward items. Haven't found any details, but anyone know if this scales down?

The pre-patch event starts on the 24th (next week) so I guess we will have to wait until then to see what kinds of rewards are available (not including the mounts we already know about)!

Users who are viewing this thread