EU+US Potential F2P Youtube series?

Zenjie

Grandfathered
Hey all! I read the thread by: Winterly and thought.: Why not make my own new account. But i wanted to give some rules to it.

Rule 1: No heirlooms. Reason being that in pve these are generally bis because of their high stats. However i generally dont like heirlooms for personal reasons.

Rule 2: You guys dictate what i will be playing in a strawpoll. (Race and class strawpolls are done separately if i get a class wich that race cant play then the class will be the second biggest vote)

Rule 3: No transmog... Atleast for now.

So tell me what you guys think of this idea is it idiotic or does it have potential and would you watch it? Tell me. Also some more rules/suggestions would be nice.

If it's funny, entertaining and informative (since your audience would likely be primarily other twinks or f2pers), I'd totally sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it pvp or pve, set goals before you start, and maybe make little short video's instead of 40 minutes longs episodes. Decide if you gonna live commentary or not. Soort these kinda things out and I will watch :)

Make it pvp or pve, set goals before you start, and maybe make little short video's instead of 40 minutes longs episodes. Decide if you gonna live commentary or not. Soort these kinda things out and I will watch :)
As a goal i kind of wanted to get to like 4 to 5000 achievement points if not higher. But i think then the short episodes edited so only the highlights of the entire thing will be uploaded. (Planning to stream the majority of it)

Users who are viewing this thread