Post de-levels confirmations

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
Gm's being dicks, saying they can't delevel my rogue even tho it is their fault. 99% of the Gms say they can't and I was wondering if we can get proof of people getting deleveld. Would be awesome if we could get some cases of delevels with proof.

My Ticket:
Dear blizzard, Something horrible went wrong. I'll go over it. My subscription ended this weekend/today. If a subscription end my account should become a 'starter edition', meaning I wouldn't be able to level past 20. However here is the problem. After my sub expired I hopped on my level 20 rogue to play some bg's. Everything went fine untill I leveled up? How can this happen? I have no gametime, the freeweekend has passed and yet I still can gain exp?! Can you please delevel my rogue to 20? His name is taurenrogué on Ravencrest. I would hate to not play my rogue or WoW at all. Currently going to trough a rough phase in my life and would hate to lose one of the things I love :(.

Proof of de-levels:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Trendyx/achievements/character - Is level 19 even tho he has the 20 achievement.
[doublepost=1553523486,1553522643][/doublepost]
dlvlgodx-jpg.3321

'Good Afternoon Mol,
I am Game Master Slitixiss, I just wish to thank you for contacting us in regards to deleveling a character, as well as apologising to you for the delay we are extremely busy with the recent Christmas Holidays and sales causing us to be on a little bit of a catch up but are getting there as Soon™as we can.

Luckily I was able to see that you contacted us fast enough and we have made a one time only Life time reversal of the level and your character is now back to level 20.

Do note, we cannot do this again ever for the character.'

Hope all this helps, have an awesome New Year both in and out of game! Regards, GM Slitixiss, Blizzard Entertainment Europe' - Even tho this is not proof we atleast have a game master name :^).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/deputylight

Ag7dcE8.jpg

Light even went from 22 to 20.

Last edited:
Its your fault. The free weekend isnt over... But if you're lucky you might get deleveled anyway just make some tickets.

Its your fault. The free weekend isnt over... But if you're lucky you might get deleveled anyway just make some tickets.
A gm told me 'yea it's the freeweekend lingering around a day after, but it is still your problem.'

I mean you gotta keep track of that yourself, the big timer at the login screen was a big hint when it ends.
Idc why you acting like I'm dumb. I litterally had my xp-locked untill I got the 30-minute noticed. I unlocked it, went to eat and logged on and started queing right away.

The shitty thing is that battle.net always links me to US whilst I'm EU.

Also check this out:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/22938498 - here it says the 24th
https://welcomeback.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ - here it says 25th

Idc why you acting like I'm dumb. I litterally had my xp-locked untill I got the 30-minute noticed. I unlocked it, went to eat and logged on and started queing right away.

The shitty thing is that battle.net always links me to US whilst I'm EU.

Also check this out:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/22938498 - here it says the 24th
https://welcomeback.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ - here it says 25th

I'm not, I'm saying that in the OP you said it's blizz fault and not your own, I staunchly disagree. The title is a spelling error or something, if you read the text it clearly says 25th. And as previously stated there is a massive timer in the character selection screen.

Okay so this is light.

I've been de-leveled many times. One de-level back in WoD took me a whole year to finally get.
This is what you have to do - Make tickets for random issues then after they ask "did you need help with anything else", that's when you go ask for the de-level. Don't make a ticket with the primary issue being to de-level. Why? because they get tired of the same ticket submission and will probably suspend you if you do.
One final advice I can give is - Try submitting a ticket in spanish. Change your language on your blizzard account settings and submit a spanish ticket. (or any language, im fluent spanish so it worked for me and i could give off a nice warm welcoming vibe with the words)
A not so formal advice, because i assume your analytical logical thinker. Be in the right mood when submitting tickets. Believe it or not your energy does transffer. If your anxious or upset then the GM might not be to inclined to help you. If you need time to relax before submitting the ticket than please do so.

Also don't use my de-level or anyone else's as solid evidence to feed to a GM. More than likely he will take actions against us rather than use it to help you.

good luck homie

Okay so this is light.

I've been de-leveled many times. One de-level back in WoD took me a whole year to finally get.
This is what you have to do - Make tickets for random issues then after they ask "did you need help with anything else", that's when you go ask for the de-level. Don't make a ticket with the primary issue being to de-level. Why? because they get tired of the same ticket submission and will probably suspend you if you do.
One final advice I can give is - Try submitting a ticket in spanish. Change your language on your blizzard account settings and submit a spanish ticket. (or any language, im fluent spanish so it worked for me and i could give off a nice warm welcoming vibe with the words)
A not so formal advice, because i assume your analytical logical thinker. Be in the right mood when submitting tickets. Believe it or not your energy does transffer. If your anxious or upset then the GM might not be to inclined to help you. If you need time to relax before submitting the ticket than please do so.

Also don't use my de-level or anyone else's as solid evidence to feed to a GM. More than likely he will take actions against us rather than use it to help you.

good luck homie
thanks homie, won't name you

I got a toon delevelled from 21 to 20 when i bought gametime and accidentally levelled in a bg forgetting to lock my xp.

Got one done, deleveled from 43 to 39. Got to keep 100% riding speed lel.

Intentional leveling that I ended up regretting. Made a ticket nd got a nice guy to help me out.

It's mostly luck of the draw with who happens to be dealing with your ticket, but honestly the best advice was given by Goohd. Try to get it fixed after a different problem (Create problems to get tickets as long as its not obvious you're wasting their time) and build some rapport with the person on the other end, then see if they can sort it out after the official thing is over. Blizzard's CS internal metric is max ratings on the survey at the end, none of the other boxes count for them in terms of how their performance is measured, if they dont think they can get a max rating out of you, they generally try to move on.

Being a CS rep sucks, being a Blizzard one sucks even more. I found I got the best results making tickets around mid morning, and bonding with them over mutual reliance on coffee to function. I've had delevels, items restored that I never previously owned, and in Legion I was awarded all of my PvP enchant models despite there being no evidence of them ever being owned, except for random twinks that hadn't been logged into yet, which still had the enchant glows showing on their character pages. (This was when they added the dressing room system for enchants, I'm sure many people are also missing their Bloody Dancing Steels for the same reason)

You guys recommend livechat? Or a ticket?

GM's currently keep referring to earlier tickets saying 'We can't help you homie' :(

there is a massive timer in the character selection screen.

I had this the first day and never saw it since. Just sayin.

edit- that's my inactive BfA account (that I used all weekend free), I see where you mean now on a legion account.

both accounts are inactive:
QvN0gd7.png

Last edited:
Dude, how did you xmog your shield?
Think Ferb had a 'cheating client' allowing you to tmog some MoP gear
[doublepost=1553619357,1553618930][/doublepost]Also I'm deleveled boys. I found out that opening tickets proved to be way more effective than livechats. I wrote a sad story about how terrible it would make feel if I couldn't enjoy my game anymore.

BpXSaA8.png

Convo after the ticket
hhimrMf.png

To sum it up; Find a way to blame Blizzard, threat to quit the game and to end yourself.

I get that if you just randomly level up on log in but bro...
don't you see you getting experience while playing bg?
all those purple numbers?

in all my years i only fucked once to forget to lock exp on one character out of 50.
Once i entered bg and gotten 100 exp it hit me like a fucking truck to insta leave it and go lock.

Gz.

P sure I told the GM I was talking to back in 2010/2011 that I was crying over losing my tink.Also had like 150+ days /played on that character.

Tldr on thread: sob stories work

Users who are viewing this thread