(possible) 9.1.0 PTR Drop Changes

Hashbrowns

Legend
More odd tooltips on PTR:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I physically entered BRD and obtained a boss drop. The item in the loot window said "req lvl 22" and was red but once it was in my bags the "req level" was removed and I could equip the item. It was of rare quality and ilvl 25, which seems normal.

My previously obtained Circle of Flame could be equipped and removed and used as well.

Just a little odd, would like to see some more testing. Every BC dungeon drop from journal says either 25 or 27 now... I could TW to BC though and the available dungeons looked normal. Most likely a tooltip issue but if you to share what you find, please do.

Last edited:
yea, looks like a lot of the pvp gear tool tips and stuff got fixed, but now these in the adventure guide are busted.

I guess consider this fair warning that some of this gear *might possibly maybe could become GF'd* if they're looking at raising dungeon entry requirements. It might also (probably) just be a weird tooltip scaling bug.

but you know, heads up and all.

If we went and got them, what we complain about later? I mean I'm already first drafting my "Crown of Flames is Ruining the bracket!" post.

Users who are viewing this thread