EU+US Portal Access

merl_D

Veteran
With the luxurious bounty of f2p accessible portals in New Dal ending, I'd like to see a clear table of f2p accessible portals (and where they go). Something tells me the new portal rooms are not only offering fewer portals going to less convenient places, but probably even many of those portals just wont be usable anyway. Please offer any you can confirm work, even the more exotic ones, like the Timeless Isle cave portal to Draenor.

Thanks.

Wod portals to still alive and usable by 20s. Probably will be fixed at some point but it is most use now as hs hub.
Legion dalaran still got that underbelly fishing teleport item available.

Still early, but sounds like Pandaria will be the best hearth; because, from there you can go to Draenor and faction capital. Northrend is accessable from old world by boat. Broken Isles via EP. That just leaves Outland gone forever.

Can you get to Broken Isles (f2p without assist)? Can't figure what 'EP' is in "Broken Isles via EP". Have got to Outland via Blingtron 6000 party teleport (luck), and with eventually get to Pandaria by same route.

If we can get outland engi, you just have to stay in outland long enough to get the toshleys station recipe.

EP - Eastern Plaguelands.
There’s the death trick above the pali’s class hall and if ur quick enough u can borrow their teleporter to new Dal. ;)
Many thanks; just been reading about getting the portal from LHC, and now on my 'to do' list. Seems that once there, you can fish a one-way teleport back, which means I can keep my hearthstone tuned to Shattrath (can portal back to Stormwind).

Don't suppose level 98 will mean much more dying than if it was level 80, but I forsee lots of spend on repairs whilst I explore!

Thanks again for the posts and assistance; really helpful.

If we can get outland engi, you just have to stay in outland long enough to get the toshleys station recipe.
Thanks; regularly transit through Toshley's, but Outland Engineering is as of level 50. Going to try getting to and through the portal in Lights' Hope, provided Blizzard haven't patched it; in general any portals to interesting places are blocked for low-level characters.

idk, I feel like the best place to have a HS would be Zul'Dazar/Vol'Dun/Nazmir as Ally, or Drustvar, Tiragarde Sound, Stormsong Valley as Horde. (If that exist)

I may be wrong, but don't u need to have some progress on the War Campaign (which is level locked) and be able to go between then?

Pretty sure we will have access to most portals in mage tower anyways

Yeah you cant travel to the opposing island outside of summons without having started the establishing footholds portion of the war campaign
Well, you can still take the boat to go to the other island ^^' no requirement to take that long path

Users who are viewing this thread