Popular Bracket

kiki9

Grandfathered
Sup guys. I haven't played since the TC and I was wondering which bracket/community is the most active right now? Assuming its 19's, F2P or 29's.

Thanks!

Sup guys. I haven't played since the TC and I was wondering which bracket/community is the most active right now? Assuming its 19's, F2P or 29's.

Thanks!

Make a couple of each.
Twinks are quite quick to make nowadays. There are few hard to get/expensive pieces that are BiS for some classes/specs. But, for the most part you can do well without them until you make your decision.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

20-29

20-29 for mounts, AB, WSG, EotS, even AV

19s have... just WSG. They never queue for AB. And enjoy running the entire map without a mount.

Competive pugs and premades, go 19.

Laid back pugs and premades, go 20-29. Suggest 20 though.

Yes, you can do quite well with a level 20. There are many of us subscribers that choose to not level up to level 29 and stick to level 20. Just keep a set handy with "Trial Restrictions" on it. As we have plenty of "events" for Subscribers, Veterans and Trials. And if you want to take part in the Trial events you will be restricted to what only Trial accounts are able to use.
Have a great day.

Appreciate all the responses people. Is it also safe to assume BH/AP are still the two servers with the biggest active community? Thanks again!

Appreciate all the responses people. Is it also safe to assume BH/AP are still the two servers with the biggest active community? Thanks again!

For 19s it's definitely BH.

For 20s it is both BH and AP.

Users who are viewing this thread