[Poll] Help me decide my druid transmog :')

Which set do you like best?

• Total voters

Dorah

Legend
I made three sets for my druid and I cant decide which I like most!

Also if anyone can think of a f2p tabard that would look awesome with the 3rd set (green) it would be much appreciated!

View attachment 1160

Attachments

• Druid sets.jpg
    Druid sets.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 2,159
Hey
Nice mogs it was hard to chose, but Im getting close to 1, because it has those lovely Aluwynns :) It's definetely between 1st and 2nd, but just one objection:
Why do you have those idiotic sandals! They destroy whole set :( (but that's just my opinion :))
GL in getting your Xmog done :D
Crystalpall

Hey thanks for the feedback :) I really like them all its so hard to choose xD I know what you mean about the aluwyn's but I think if they had them in red id definatly go with 2 since im not such a fan of the pants in 2.

ALSO THE SANDALS ARE OP! Nah I just think theyre a really cool unique item model :)

Loom > MM lols

I thought it depended on what you were doing, this is a resto FC and although the resi on BoA ones is nice the stam works out wayy better, and in most situations id say stam is more important than crit for FCing

Thanks for the feedback anyway :)

I thought it depended on what you were doing, this is a resto FC and although the resi on BoA ones is nice the stam works out wayy better, and in most situations id say stam is more important than crit for FCing

You want the loom pvp shoulders. Resilience is better than health. MM is not bis for you especially as an fc.

As druid is a healing class its a straight shot that Loom with resil is better. The only classes where there is even argument over it is mage and lock but still if u have enough healer capable of performing nicely in which case I would say loom > mm there aswell

You want the loom pvp shoulders. Resilience is better than health. MM is not bis for you especially as an fc.

As druid is a healing class its a straight shot that Loom with resil is better. The only classes where there is even argument over it is mage and lock but still if u have enough healer capable of performing nicely in which case I would say loom > mm there aswell

:O Interesting! Thanks for the heads up guys! Kinda clear the whole mog thing up too then I guess since the Loom PvP Shoulders fit nicely with the 1st set ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread