Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Pandaren

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Wizpeer

Legend
So I'm going to faction change in order to get optimal gear on my Warrior and I can't really decide what race to go for since all of them has their benefits. Please vote :)

I put worgen but I think Draenei compliments the new warrior playstyle these days. Moving fast and sticking to a single target used to be important but with rend being so strong now the dreanei racials compliment staying alive and higher rend damage better.

human is probably the worst race there's just not good trinkets to wear. AGM isn't a great trinket now that PvP trinkets give useful stats.

But if you think about it. isn't AGM just a better version of dranei healing racial?

Nah agm gets purged pretty fast in any competitive play.

I put worgen but I think Draenei compliments the new warrior playstyle these days. Moving fast and sticking to a single target used to be important but with rend being so strong now the dreanei racials compliment staying alive and higher rend damage better.

human is probably the worst race there's just not good trinkets to wear. AGM isn't a great trinket now that PvP trinkets give useful stats.

Human DOES have good trinkets, unless you dont think Goblin mortar isn't a good trinket.

But honestly I am a fan of female Dwarf,

Last edited by a moderator:
Dwarf / night elf (atleast after they fix shadowmeld) are the best choices right now with the way warrior plays.

Dwarf / night elf (atleast after they fix shadowmeld) are the best choices right now with the way warrior plays.

These, also pandaren aint bad for sleeps / focus sleeps. op sht

No idea why human is #1 in the poll atm lmao, it's pretty awful race atm.

These, also pandaren aint bad for sleeps / focus sleeps. op sht

No idea why human is #1 in the poll atm lmao, it's pretty awful race atm.

did they fix the panda racial? I remember it used to miss/get dodged like 60% of the time in mop.

did they fix the panda racial? I remember it used to miss/get dodged like 60% of the time in mop.

I think it still counts as physical, but getting in the back to use it in this bracket aint hard. Think I land about 90-95% of mine, though yes I think it can still be dodged. Can't miss anymore though. Love it on my f2p warr :)

*Sigh* I chose Human >.> before any of you posted. The AGM/Mark of Tyranny works great in casual BG's and Skrims. Maybe I'll change race someday if it doesn't work out :/

Users who are viewing this thread