Poking Around

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
Something looms in the doorway, breathing heavily. A sweaty, try-hard twink from ages past.

Sup kids. It's me, I've returned. (Not really) Your Puglord and savior. Don't worry, I'm not here to play WoW anymore and smash you in BG's. I'm just sifting through the ashes and dust of this old forum, not here to make any enemies anymore. I've put those days behind me. For I have already slain enough foes with my sick gamer skills, not to mention my expert verbiage and unmatched wit that I've expressed to some of you here those years ago.

If you don't know me just take a moment of awe to appreciate that you're graced by a new Trialkiller thread in your time.

Curiosity brought me here and I searched up my username in some threads. Seems some of you missed me, and I know others would have been glad to not see my name pop up here anymore. This place is changed, and I wonder if it isn't dead, but anyways it's a familiar place with some fond memories for me. I'm curious how things have been since I was last kicking around here (maybe back in 2017? I don't remember now)

In all seriousness I hope you're all doing well. Life isn't easy, even for the Puglord himself. A lot has changed for me since I stopped playing WoW and twinking. I suspect the same can be said for many of us. Cool to see people continue to enjoy twinking though, I always thought it was a really underrated niche of WoW. Almost like playing another game with those low level BG's.

If anyone wants to give me a poke feel free. Can't guarantee I'll doing any gaming with anyone anymore but all the same I'd welcome some contact with some of you guys. A little nostalgia might be fun.

I'll try to check this thread when I have the time.

Stay sweaty, kids.

With love,
Trial

Users who are viewing this thread