pls r8 my dk

Discussion in 'Rate-A-Twink' started by artonkn, Jan 26, 2014.

Share This Page

1. artonkn

artonkn Grandfathered

2. Stamm

Stamm Veteran

I apologize this is off topic: Due to the way you worded the first two words in text lingo, I read the thread title differently...

3. jthlolz

jthlolz Veteran

I'm gonna go ahead and assume your gear set up is for Arena.

Personally I would get around 15-16k health unbuffed/without blood presence which would be
    15 000 x 1,15 = 17250 health (15% more health in blood presence)
    or 16 000 x 1,15 = 18400 health which is a good amount of health in my opinion.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but you're not hit capped on Spell for level 70's, Death Siphon - Spell - World of Warcraft , Asphyxiate - Spell - World of Warcraft and many more DK abilites are spells so I'd highly recommend to get hit capped for spell.
    if I were you I'd replace one of those rings for Stormrage Signet Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (hit rating without sacrifising so much damage)
    I'd also replace your glove enchant for 24+ stamina (Glove Reinforcements - Item - World of Warcraft)
    For your weapon enchant (runeforge) I would rather go with Rune of Razorice - Spell - World of Warcraft, you'll see a lot bigger hits with death siphon when it's stacked 5 times to the target.

Last off: if you still lack health you should replace that shoulder enchant for Heavy Borean Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft.
    Feel free to correct if anything was wrong and excuse my poor grammar/English.

Best of luck!

4. Whatgoesup

Whatgoesup Lost in Gnomer

Moved the thread since you're a silly goose. Also, your guild name perfectly destribes your play style.

Anyhow, no full T3 mog so 0/10.

5. OP
    artonkn

artonkn Grandfathered

Thanks, i'll definitely get Glove Reinfs, but waiting for a new pair of gloves (going for fireworks), I have noticed I am in use of hit, and the ring seems perfect thanks. Not too sure how the rune will fair though, compared to quite a bit of str i'm getting. The Borean though, doubt i'll use, sacrificing too much imo.

This is all coming from the guy not using bear hands.

6. jthlolz

jthlolz Veteran

Don't forget that Rune of Razorice - Spell - World of Warcraft applies the debuff Frost Vulnerability - Spell - World of Warcraft on the target and as you can see it stacks up to 5 which is 15% increased Frost Damage taken
    VS Rune of the Fallen Crusader - Spell - World of Warcraft which, in your case is: 824 x 0,15 = 123,6
    (Strength x 0,15)
    So basically you gain 123,6 Strength on Rune of Fallen Crusader procc, your choice :)

7. Nerfincoming

Nerfincoming Veteran

8. Nodoka

Nodoka Contributor

To common transmog

9. Ritsukou

Ritsukou Veteran

Ugly transmog, only thing good about it is the Weapon.

10. OP
    artonkn

artonkn Grandfathered

11. Fx

Fx Unnecessarily Rude

12. OP
    artonkn

artonkn Grandfathered

Just testing DMH, seeing how it fairs, have ruinous to swap to, I might grab that trinket to test it, and am just waiting on Crown to drop (had it long ago but vendored or w/e)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)