pls r8 my dk

I apologize this is off topic: Due to the way you worded the first two words in text lingo, I read the thread title differently...

I'm gonna go ahead and assume your gear set up is for Arena.

Personally I would get around 15-16k health unbuffed/without blood presence which would be
15 000 x 1,15 = 17250 health (15% more health in blood presence)
or 16 000 x 1,15 = 18400 health which is a good amount of health in my opinion.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but you're not hit capped on Spell for level 70's, Death Siphon - Spell - World of Warcraft , Asphyxiate - Spell - World of Warcraft and many more DK abilites are spells so I'd highly recommend to get hit capped for spell.
if I were you I'd replace one of those rings for Stormrage Signet Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (hit rating without sacrifising so much damage)
I'd also replace your glove enchant for 24+ stamina (Glove Reinforcements - Item - World of Warcraft)
For your weapon enchant (runeforge) I would rather go with Rune of Razorice - Spell - World of Warcraft, you'll see a lot bigger hits with death siphon when it's stacked 5 times to the target.

Last off: if you still lack health you should replace that shoulder enchant for Heavy Borean Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft.
Feel free to correct if anything was wrong and excuse my poor grammar/English.

Best of luck!

Moved the thread since you're a silly goose. Also, your guild name perfectly destribes your play style.

Anyhow, no full T3 mog so 0/10.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume your gear set up is for Arena.

Personally I would get around 15-16k health unbuffed/without blood presence which would be
15 000 x 1,15 = 17250 health (15% more health in blood presence)
or 16 000 x 1,15 = 18400 health which is a good amount of health in my opinion.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but you're not hit capped on Spell for level 70's, Death Siphon - Spell - World of Warcraft , Asphyxiate - Spell - World of Warcraft and many more DK abilites are spells so I'd highly recommend to get hit capped for spell.
if I were you I'd replace one of those rings for Stormrage Signet Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (hit rating without sacrifising so much damage)
I'd also replace your glove enchant for 24+ stamina (Glove Reinforcements - Item - World of Warcraft)
For your weapon enchant (runeforge) I would rather go with Rune of Razorice - Spell - World of Warcraft, you'll see a lot bigger hits with death siphon when it's stacked 5 times to the target.

Last off: if you still lack health you should replace that shoulder enchant for Heavy Borean Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft.
Feel free to correct if anything was wrong and excuse my poor grammar/English.

Best of luck!

Thanks, i'll definitely get Glove Reinfs, but waiting for a new pair of gloves (going for fireworks), I have noticed I am in use of hit, and the ring seems perfect thanks. Not too sure how the rune will fair though, compared to quite a bit of str i'm getting. The Borean though, doubt i'll use, sacrificing too much imo.

Moved the thread since you're a silly goose. Also, your guild name perfectly destribes your play style.

Anyhow, no full T3 mog so 0/10.

This is all coming from the guy not using bear hands.

Not too sure how the rune will fair though

Don't forget that Rune of Razorice - Spell - World of Warcraft applies the debuff Frost Vulnerability - Spell - World of Warcraft on the target and as you can see it stacks up to 5 which is 15% increased Frost Damage taken
VS Rune of the Fallen Crusader - Spell - World of Warcraft which, in your case is: 824 x 0,15 = 123,6
(Strength x 0,15)
So basically you gain 123,6 Strength on Rune of Fallen Crusader procc, your choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread