EU Plebmades

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Bestworld, May 12, 2018.

Share This Page

What bracket would you like to do 10v10 wargames in?

1. 19's

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. 29's

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

So I've been trying to set up Plebmades/Wargames on Horde 19's every Saturday that I can. We get like 2 games at max in the span of about 2 hours. So I'm curious as to whether 19's aren't much interested in Wargames on EU, or whether we're trying the wrong bracket. In what bracket would you like to see 10v10 wargames the most?

2. Chainz

Chainz MOB

Having played both 19/29 I can tell you that both are bad, but 29s are worse

3. OP
    Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Looking at who actually showed up today, we had some decent 'names' playing; if you can call it that. However, we still only managed to pull 2 games. I would just love to get a few more in and have it consistent every week more or less. If we can get weekend consistency, then we can start moving on to weekdays, but for weekdays to work, we'll need a bigger wargaming playerbase overall.

4. Trollguden

Trollguden <Less is More>

Hockey > Wargames or else I would have joined. I do think that 29s is way more fun. Playerbase is prob bigger on 19s tho, mostly randoms on different servers on 29.

5. Quack

Quack Veteran

The reason they don't work is coz the players on EU that want competitive games have gone to NA and the ones that haven't are either too stubborn or can't because of the time difference.
    If you want to organize them on EU you just need a massive injection of players or something.

6. Vor

Vor Member

7. OP
    Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Not likely, since I'm participating in the EU arena tournament that takes place this saturday. :)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)