EU Plebmades

What bracket would you like to do 10v10 wargames in?

• 19's

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • 29's

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
So I've been trying to set up Plebmades/Wargames on Horde 19's every Saturday that I can. We get like 2 games at max in the span of about 2 hours. So I'm curious as to whether 19's aren't much interested in Wargames on EU, or whether we're trying the wrong bracket. In what bracket would you like to see 10v10 wargames the most?

Having played both 19/29 I can tell you that both are bad, but 29s are worse

Looking at who actually showed up today, we had some decent 'names' playing; if you can call it that. However, we still only managed to pull 2 games. I would just love to get a few more in and have it consistent every week more or less. If we can get weekend consistency, then we can start moving on to weekdays, but for weekdays to work, we'll need a bigger wargaming playerbase overall.

Hockey > Wargames or else I would have joined. I do think that 29s is way more fun. Playerbase is prob bigger on 19s tho, mostly randoms on different servers on 29.

The reason they don't work is coz the players on EU that want competitive games have gone to NA and the ones that haven't are either too stubborn or can't because of the time difference.
If you want to organize them on EU you just need a massive injection of players or something.

Users who are viewing this thread