US Plebmades earlier in the day or later in the evening?

Plebmades!

• Total voters

Pitter

Boots Thief
Hi, I really had a good time in the few plebmades that I got to play in, and I want to play more.

The problem is generally plebmades start to form around 3:30-4:00 PST, right around when I have to start getting ready for work, so I can't commit to them 5/7 days of the week.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming groups earlier (at about 12:00 P.M. [NOON] PST) or much later (about 11:00 P.M. PST). I think it would be nice to give more twinks who aren't able to make the current time frame more chances to play competitively.

I am more than willing to try to be the one organizing the groups, but I do not have much experience in doing so, be that as it may I will do my best to be as efficient as possible.

If anyone is interested please let me know in this thread, PMs, or any other form of communication. If you would like to add me my BattleTag is Pitterpatter#11221, please let me know what your BattleTag is if you add me, or you will likely be ignored, thank you and good day, twinks.

Perhaps a mod could modify this to a poll with the options: Earlier (12 PM PST), Later (11 PM PST), or Both!

Would be nice to do it earlier, just doesn't seem possible.

EU play at this time, its 4am for me and I still play, stop being a bitch cause US player's either rarely play plebmades or it's dead cause eus need to sleep, they usually got for legit 12 hours straight some days, you'll still get in games

Users who are viewing this thread