US PLEASE Support Blizzard's "Halt" Response to Nerfing 110+ Twinks

Tom Ganks

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/disabling-xp-gains-on-110-characters/53391/284

please support blizzards "halt" on plans to move forward with this. Upvote their bottom response please. Comments with preferable solutions would be great if you have them. One I posted was that they should update heirlooms to scale to 120 and release wrist/belt/boot/glove slots for heirlooms.

blizz.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Another initiative that needs to happen fast is for a successful Horde 119 community to be organised and promoted to balance BGs for 119 bracket. That way you don't have every horde leveler in the world reporting people on alliance for out-gearing them.
[doublepost=1545258160,1545258031][/doublepost]Wonderful that there are asshats advocating nerfs to 111+ as a solution..
/reee

I say we cut these 119 loose. They are fundementally different to the pvp twinking community and id hate to see this current drama shine a negative spotlight on the xpoff feature in general. There is lots of hatred for twinks out there, especially with the merge in legion and amplifiued by gear mattering again. I fear it wouldnt take much to light a fuse that could possibly kill us all.

#CUTTHEMLOOSE

I say we cut these 119 loose. They are fundementally different to the pvp twinking community and id hate to see this current drama shine a negative spotlight on the xpoff feature in general. There is lots of hatred for twinks out there, especially with the merge in legion and amplifiued by gear mattering again. I fear it wouldnt take much to light a fuse that could possibly kill us all.

#CUTTHEMLOOSE

I understand this way of thinking, but you're simply fearing Blizzard's kneejerk reaction to complaints as opposed to criticizing them for not critically thinking and finding better alternatives for everyone.

One thing that's apparent is that leveling is boring and slow regardless of winning or losing in a BG. Also to anyone trying to level through BGs and not realize from 10-119 there are people who out-gear them, those people are foolish. PvE has always been faster, whereas PvP has always been a risk of inefficiency, as well as dissatisfaction due to lack of gear and class imbalances.

I understand this way of thinking, but you're simply fearing Blizzard's kneejerk reaction to complaints as opposed to criticizing them for not critically thinking and finding better alternatives for everyone.

One thing that's apparent is that leveling is boring and slow regardless of winning or losing in a BG. Also to anyone trying to level through BGs and not realize from 10-119 there are people who out-gear them, those people are foolish. PvE has always been faster, whereas PvP has always been a risk of inefficiency, as well as dissatisfaction due to lack of gear and class imbalances.

Im not sure the increasing popularity of buying carries from 110 twinks to level 110-120 is a reflection of thequality of BFA levelling content. People are choosing to do it simply because its significantly quicker then traditional levelling and requires little effort.

I sympathise with players that have invested time/gold and effort gearing these toons. But its not suprising to see blizzard make this decision when the 110 carries allow players to subvert the content blizzard have created whilst gfenerating wealth for the twinks facilitating it. Im not making a judgment of whether its right or wrong but the reason motivating blizzards decision are not hard to see.

edit - wrote 119 instead of 110 soz

Last edited:
There is no such world.

110-111 is the culprit. 119 is just a weak 120.

^ at least for pve (which is the superior leveling route).

As warglave said. 119s aren't in the market for boosting. We play primarily for PvP and occasional timewalking when it comes along (raids are more fun than the dungs)

^ at least for pve (which is the superior leveling route).

As warglave said. 119s aren't in the market for boosting. We play primarily for PvP and occasional timewalking when it comes along (raids are more fun than the dungs)

Yeah sorry about that I wrote 119 when I meant 110. I edited the error

has nothing to do with pvp. actually states xp off to stay at a certain level for pvp is one of the intended purposes. i wonder why this wasnt an issue with 101’s last expansion.

Twinkers selling Island Expedition carries? But then and again you could sell Legion Dungeons runs as well.

By better ways to approach it they ment nerfing the shit out of you.
Just you wait

Twinkers selling Island Expedition carries? But then and again you could sell Legion Dungeons runs as well.
yes. some 101’s were selling legion dungeon quick runs. it wasnt the xp from the mobs but the bonus xp from using the lfg tool, kind of like finishing an island. nobody said shit to them.

I'm fine with geared toons being stong regardless of the level they are. Im not a fan of scaling mechanics being the main contributor to any toons power level. We all hated (Well some us did) damn level 10s with absurd amount of vers due to scaling nonsense stomping higher levels. So any adjustments they can make to prevent any examples of this currently in the game is a good thing in my view

Users who are viewing this thread