Please Stop Supporting Activision-Blizzard

Wildlands

Grandfathered
Stop giving money to a company that doesn't care about you. Please!

If you want to keep playing WoW, make some level 20 twinks and let your game time run out. OR hop on a private server.

We have tried to make posts, make videos, get the community together, etc, and Blizz just ignores the player base. This is not just for Twinks, but for almost every conceivable aspect of WoW.

I made my first lvl 20 F2P Vet Twink during Legion, when they ruined World PvP, as a way of boycotting Blizzard in a sense.

The words and actions of myself and others thus far have fallen on deaf ears for years, and continuing to shell out dough for this company just seems more harmful than good.

So I implore all of you to find the power in yourself to walk away from this toxic relationship and attempt to make a change in the game by cutting Blizzard off where it hurts; their wallets.

Might seem like we as individuals have no say or power in the direction of the game, and that may be so. But together we have the power to start a domino effect of contempt towards this game/company that doesn't care about us.

Also, right now might be a great time to hop on the level 20 Free-2-Play bracket since they just ruined queue times for 90% of twink brackets.

#BoycottBlizzard

I get what you mean about Blizzard not listening to us, but i'm not going to let my subscription run out just because some people want to pound a bunch of leveler's in battlegrounds.

You can make a point to Blizzard if you want to, but you won't have my support regarding the issue about PVP, I play WoW to have fun and until the game stops being fun, what Blizzard does with their game is up to them and i respect their decision.

Trying to create a riot against Blizzard is a waste of time to be honest with you, just get a popular WoW streamer to address the issue and hopefully Blizzard will listen to them and fix their game, WoW is how it will always be, Blizzards game and product and it is up to them whether they choose to fix it in favor of 1 very small group that wants to stir trouble on the WoW forums and cause further toxicity in the game over what? PvP? You had your fun with PvP and now the time has come to do something different, do battlegrounds leveling up to 120 then do battlegrounds at 120 and world PvP at 120.

Or turn War Mode on, this issue is the reason that War Mode is here, for players who want to do world PvP, while at the same time not disturbing the leveler's who are possibly new to the game and just simply want to play the game and not be on constant alert by possible attackers in the world, yes they could play on a PvE server, but it is only fair that the professional players, play in a different phase(War Mode) let the rookies have their fun and learn how to PvP.

It is the same in PvP, they seperated the brackets because the leveler's were getting absolutely destroyed by twinks that had upwards of 2500hp and a huge variety of enchants and cheat items(belt bomb) as well as massive stats, so now the leveler's have their own bracket where they can fight people who have equal skill and gear to them, those who were F2P before the bracket switch can now play without fear of getting 100% destroyed by a level 29 twink who has more skill and gear then they have..

Blizzard is trying to make the game fair.. so let them make it fair without crying about every little issue that you personally don't agree with.. If you don't enjoy WoW anymore there is always other games that can be played that will most likely be better for you.

Most of the time, Blizzard switches things around so the brackets will be combined again in due time, you just need to have patience and get more diversity in your life and accept change more then you are currently

*NOTE* I am not a leveler... I play an alliance ----------- called ------------ from -----------, he is level 29 and has all the gear and stats that he needs to be a good twink, so don't try to say that I am complaining about your post because I am a leveler, because I am not, I have a variety of twinks of all different races and classes that I enjoyed playing.

Also, Battlegrounds give great EXP when leveling to 120, so now is the time to take advantage of the fact that there is no twinks in the bgs, so everybody is equal gear. :)

My point is, Don't try to create a riot/cause drama on the WoW forums on your own just because you can't play an over-powered twink that is most likely so unbalanced as opposed to other classes lol.. Have a nice day, and don't see this as an attack but rather an opinion, same as you gave yours, I have the right to give mine.

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
F2p nerds might want to get off their stump. Sure it all sounds good, but if the company figures out the loophole, it will get closed.....

You're right. While I'm sure they know about people twinking at 20 and not paying a sub fee, they haven't done anything about it, and that isn't very 'Blizzard'. This change will no doubt have more people making and talking about F2P twinks, so I guess it's only a matter of time until you can't queue BGs with no gametime.
[doublepost=1552564933,1552564798][/doublepost]
My point is, Don't try to create a riot/cause drama on the WoW forums on your own just because you can't play an over-powered twink.

Yup, that's the reason why WoW is bad and has diminishing numbers for years now and why I made my post. Lol

I haven’t given Blizzard one red cent since tokens were introduced. No reason to spend IRL ca$h on Blizzard video games. The tokens were the best thing they could have done for me!!

/cheers
[doublepost=1552565357,1552564984][/doublepost]
I get what you mean about Blizzard not listening to us, but i'm not going to let my subscription run out just because some people want to pound a bunch of leveler's in battlegrounds.

You can make a point to Blizzard if you want to, but you won't have my support regarding the issue about PVP, I play WoW to have fun and until the game stops being fun, what Blizzard does with their game is up to them and i respect their decision.

Trying to create a riot against Blizzard is a waste of time to be honest with you, just get a popular WoW streamer to address the issue and hopefully Blizzard will listen to them and fix their game, WoW is how it will always be, Blizzards game and product and it is up to them whether they choose to fix it in favor of 1 very small group that wants to stir trouble on the WoW forums and cause further toxicity in the game over what? PvP? You had your fun with PvP and now the time has come to do something different, do battlegrounds leveling up to 120 then do battlegrounds at 120 and world PvP at 120.

Or turn War Mode on, this issue is the reason that War Mode is here, for players who want to do world PvP, while at the same time not disturbing the leveler's who are possibly new to the game and just simply want to play the game and not be on constant alert by possible attackers in the world, yes they could play on a PvE server, but it is only fair that the professional players, play in a different phase(War Mode) let the rookies have their fun and learn how to PvP.

It is the same in PvP, they seperated the brackets because the leveler's were getting absolutely destroyed by twinks that had upwards of 2500hp and a huge variety of enchants and cheat items(belt bomb) as well as massive stats, so now the leveler's have their own bracket where they can fight people who have equal skill and gear to them, those who were F2P before the bracket switch can now play without fear of getting 100% destroyed by a level 29 twink who has more skill and gear then they have..

Blizzard is trying to make the game fair.. so let them make it fair without crying about every little issue that you personally don't agree with.. If you don't enjoy WoW anymore there is always other games that can be played that will most likely be better for you.

Most of the time, Blizzard switches things around so the brackets will be combined again in due time, you just need to have patience and get more diversity in your life and accept change more then you are currently

*NOTE* I am not a leveler... I play an alliance Shaman called Omnipotentt from Anvilmar, he is level 29 and has all the gear and stats that he needs to be a good twink, so don't try to say that I am complaining about your post because I am a leveler, because I am not, I have a variety of twinks of all different races and classes that I enjoyed playing.

Also, Battlegrounds give great EXP when leveling to 120, so now is the time to take advantage of the fact that there is no twinks in the bgs, so everybody is equal gear. :)

My point is, Don't try to create a riot/cause drama on the WoW forums on your own just because you can't play an over-powered twink that is most likely so unbalanced as opposed to other classes lol.. Have a nice day, and don't see this as an attack but rather an opinion, same as you gave yours, I have the right to give mine.

Have a nice day. :)

Unfortunately many of the haters on this site turned one of the more popular streamers against twinks. Those particular few people have the narrow vision that all the twinking universe orbits this site and a single twinking level.

/cheers

If anything this should be a prime example of how self inefficient twonk brackets are in reality and how community and individuals should be grateful for the activity they get and be far more self regulatory regarding things.

I know situation with lapsed veteran account is very likely an oversight but for at least one day, karma is indeed, a bitch. Now enjoy the level 20 xpoff bracket with 1.3hr average que on eu at the evenings.

Stop giving money to a company that doesn't care about you. Please!
Should this applies to the levelers ? Because of twinks, levelers can't even enjoy a single decent, meaningful BG. Because a small number of people think they should have special privilege over the others. Despite everyone is paying the same $15 / month. If Blizzard doesn't stop this madness now and forever, they really is "a company that doesn't care about you". And all levelers (probably 10 times larger then the twinking "community") should stop giving money to them.

Do u get my point?

Should this applies to the levelers ? Because of twinks, levelers can't even enjoy a single decent, meaningful BG. Because a small number of people think they should have special privilege over the others. Despite everyone is paying the same $15 / month. If Blizzard doesn't stop this madness now and forever, they really is "a company that doesn't care about you". And all levelers (probably 10 times larger then the twinking "community") should stop giving money to them.

Do u get my point?

This right here, Blizzard is actually unfair if they don't stop twinking.

After what I have seen on this forum I am going to leave Xpoff, you all are a bunch of children complaining about something that you can't have.

Users who are viewing this thread