EU+US Player vs pet

inoobupro

Banned
Originally posted this shite in fancyy's bguide but I feel like it doesnt belong there. He is liek discussing advanced nuclear physics and im doing Science101. So it belongs up here!!!

Btw this works in every bracket except 19s. US and EU.

1.Get a duckin nasty looking pet. Like one of those spiders in azuremyst isle or diseased hawk/bear instead of normal looking ones to look more intimidating. Or a chimera or some shit. Bigger=betta
2. Watch all( not just jajas) tunnel the pet instead of you.
3. Dont get targeted.
4. Profit.

I call it player vs pet.

Originally posted this shite in fancyy's bguide but I feel like it doesnt belong there. He is liek discussing advanced nuclear physics and im doing Science101. So it belongs up here!!!

Btw this works in every bracket except 19s. US and EU.

1.Get a duckin nasty looking pet. Like one of those spiders in azuremyst isle or diseased hawk/bear instead of normal looking ones to look more intimidating. Or a chimera or some shit. Bigger=betta
2. Watch all( not just jajas) tunnel the pet instead of you.
3. Dont get targeted.
4. Profit.

I call it player vs pet.
no ur just confused because ur hunter play is so bad ur pet is more dangerous than u.

So you trying to say you play hunter ( the most noob friendly class ) and ur pet does all ur killing ? Or what is the point of this post ?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

The point is that there is a TON of retards, like even kids from something like Bleeding Hollow (ofc it could be rerolls ) that will focus the pet over you if you get the right skin for your pet while you unload into them

Its hilarious as fuk

or use your pets taunt manually to take trash from your healer?!
TWIST!

Ya unfortunately 20-29 do have people who are new to wow and just testing the game on the f2p account.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Ive noticed this on my 29 hunter that I rolled to play while 19s weren't popping. If you send your pet in first sometimes people don't notice you for a few seconds obviously not everyone is that stupid but I catch other 29s with it and some jajas

Users who are viewing this thread