Player/Race/Faction stereotypes

inoobupro

Banned
So I thought I should make a Stereotype thread. Its actually gonna take a while for me to type it all, prlly 2 weeks gonna be a huge tl;dr /essay.

Heres just a short preview. 4 stereotypes.

The Alliance bitch ( there is just no other erroneous or inaccurate way to say it , soz alliance fanbois)

The Horde fanboy

The flagger

The farmer

The extreme roleplayer
And those who spent most of their time doing ERP and then doing a bg for the first time.

ERPPvP?

Finished one. The ''flagger''

What is a ''flagger'' you may ask? A flagger is a mindless drone whose only purpose in (WoW) life is to cap flags and play objectively.

At first , I was not aware of a flagger's crafty nature but now after years of research I have been able to draw the following conclusions and facts. I have observed and studied flaggers for years. No attempts were made to equivocate

-The flagger isn't your typical human being. Like a child -It can't be reasoned with, nor bargained. It only understands the language of force.

-The flagger is something that will annoyingly spam the chat in caps about ''FLAG IN MID'' or "STOP MIDFARMING YOU RETARDS" when we all have two eyes and can see whats going on. Flaggers are also usually the first ones found shouting various violence and death threats to intimidate you and force you to do their bidding when your team is losing.

-The flagger is also very unpredictable, only comparable to the criminals in an insane asylum one thing it is trying to cap the flag and next thing you know it is spamming /spit and /laugh emotes and trying to farm you in the gy or then fast forward two minutes later it is trying to have picnics with you using the /dance or shy emotes .Again that also makes it dangerous-it would be amazing if one could read a flaggers mind to have a better understanding of such creatures.

- One cannot fight the flagger by positive means. Only with negative. Since the flagger follows entirely different moral principles than a normal player, one cannot allow flaggers the same means one would give an honest opponent, since the flagger is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and kindness only to entrap you.

-The flagger will ruin games for the good natured and nice people. It only cares about flag caps and winning games. It only plays the most overpowered and advantageous classes and specs because its brain has not developed enough to understand that some may play this game for other reasons. (although occasionally it will take up playing under powered classes for various reasons and factors with the most common being ''swag'' or coolness factor).

-It only cares about itself(again thats pretty normal and understandable to be selfish). But at the same time it completely disregards other's opinions and doesnt understand that others may have a different opinion that happens to contrast theirs.

-The flagger doesn't care about its teammates. Even tho lets say you healed it and saved it from a corpse run or saved it from dropping its precious flag, it will still be quick to call you names or shout death threats, even tho it is completely oblivous that you just helped it a few seconds ago. The flagger also only heals itself.

I will never be a friend with flaggers. They always lie and exploit other players for their own personal fame and gain.

Here is a good example. We observe a flagger by the name of Morkiisia in its natural habitat.

2tpvp2d.jpg

Up next, the alliance bitch. I'll post that around Christmas time ,etc

Last edited by a moderator:
As a flagger I am both triggered and impressed by your analysis [MENTION=13444]inoobupro[/MENTION]

:Kappa:Claus

the lagger

that bitch who always blames lag regardless wether he's laggig or not.

the foreign lol guy

this guys english skill is poor to nonexisting, he always replies with a "lol" or a "xD"

the live in the past guy

this guy usually hangs around crowded places, he's basically the vegan of wow since he has the need to constantly mention people using heirloom that back when wow was hard ppl didn't have heirloom and that it makes you overpowered and people who use it no matter the actual playstyle, you have no skill at all according to this guy, because of the fact that you are using heirlooms.

the gamer girl xD

this individuals gender is unknown. This may be a man or a woman, we don't know. This type of player gets everything handed to "her" because the people he/she plays with are most likely virgins and think this person is a girl, thus giving her/him free stuff with no questions asked.

the parasite

this is by far one of the most annoying people in wow. This person is the definition off a human parasite. This person basically asks for gold, favors, travel services, boosts, carrying etc pretty much anything because this person is a lazy fuck who does fuck all and cann't figure out why it has no real friends. This case is mostly common with gold and boosts though.

can't think of more now.

The fotm roller.
Only able to win and get top 5 dps with a fotm class. Noted to change main class from expansion to expansion.

A few important keypoints on the Stealthed Shitter that i had missed before

-Stealthed shitters and flaggers often go hand in hand in fact usually they are a ''evolution of a flagger''. While flaggers can be any class, more often then not they employ stealth to help their cowardly and two faced motives. The flag capping slaves often like to return flags as well(their second favorite pasttime) . But playing a nonstealth they have difficulties crossing mid or get stuck and attacked so it results in them gravitating towards a stealthed shitter so they can safely cross mid and latch onto a EFC.

-Like their not so distant cousins, stealthed shitters also talk ALOT of shit that they cannot back up and flood the chat with useless spam.

What stealthed shitters truly are:

GwOryyI.jpg

We are glad that it took someone only 16k Nerd points and 2.4k arena rating ( a usual WoW player needs to reach around the 22k mark or more and Glad to understand) to finally start waking up and realizing what stealthed shitters truly do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread