EU+US Plate belt for warrior?

Zenjie

Grandfathered
Just like the title implies i want to know what is the bis belt for arms warriors since the dungeon bag belts are no longer there and i dont think that the Cobrahn's grasp is even all that good.

Just like the title implies i want to know what is the bis belt for arms warriors since the dungeon bag belts are no longer there and i dont think that the Cobrahn's grasp is even all that good.
Cobrahn's Grasp is the best one you have I belive outside of invasion gear, possibly that there is a ally quest for a plate belt im not sure.

Brightplate Girdle
Assuming you don't have the Titanforged belt from the Legion Invasions (which you can no longer get), this is the next best thing if you're looking for what's BiS for that slot; at least as far as ilvl goes. I'm honestly not sure if there's anything better stat wise.

This belt is obtained through the quest titled "The Branch of Cenarius" in Ashenvale. As an alternative reward, you can also choose Faerie Mantle, which is a BiS shoulder slot item for cloth wearers who do not have the Titanforged shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brightplate Girdle
Assuming you don't have the Titanforged belt from the Legion Invasions (which you can no longer get), this is the next best thing if you're looking for what's BiS for that slot; at least as far as ilvl goes. I'm honestly not sure if there's anything better stat wise.

This belt is obtained through the quest titled "The Branch of Cenarius" in Ashenvale. As an alternative reward, you can also choose Faerie Mantle, which is a BiS shoulder slot item for cloth wearers who do not have the Titanforged shoulders.
Here's the winner.

Most of the higher end Ashenvale quests offer BIS, due to iLevel now.

Users who are viewing this thread