Plants fights with mom over new diet

Ayden

Veteran
Jwjq1VN.png

Plants fights with mom over new diet

Was sitting in discord with the little lad and his mom came in with some bad news. Started recording a little late but this is what I got. The video is nothing special just practicing my arcane mage rotation for the revival of 29s.

Last edited:
For the arcane mage rotation, do you arcane missile first or arcane missile first?

For the arcane mage rotation, do you arcane missile first or arcane missile first?
I'll make a guide soon but here's the general go to.
1. Cast Arcane Missiles after every Arcane Missiles cast
2. Cast Arcane Missiles
3. Cast Arcane Missiles if you have mana and
- You have just cast Arcane Missiles or Arcane Missiles OR;
- You have just cast Arcane Missiles
4. Cast Arcane Missiles

If this seems to easy, you can always just type it this cool macro for an easier spammable way to get top DPS.
/cast Arcane Missiles

I never bought my way into i was invited to S P I T by @Scope but nice try guy

Okay now i'll try.

"Any teams that need ya boy hit me up. I have unlimited gold and funding services to buy us all those juicy epics. Pm me "
" Constant lies in 20-29 bracket, Thank you @Ayden for exposing"

Gets an invite from Scope for S P I T > Adds S P I T to profile titles > Plays 2 games vs RI, spends 90% of game dead > Removes S P I T from profile titles > Not seen on rogue in future scrims(At least all the ones I've watched)

Been multibox leveling mages for Epic Fallen Apprentice Robes just no luck yet. With it being this late, I am not sure if I will even have enough practice on mage to compete so yeah i removed it from my xpoff profile but i never planned on leaving the team. If l get lucky on this set of mages i should have enough time to get the rest of the gear i need with minimal practice but who knows. Im still trying to figure it out. I also never gave anyone any gold which any member in spit will tell you.

My question is why did your irrelevant ass even mention me lmao

Says a lot when a so called rogue main for years has to be put on the easiest class of the bracket.

Best of luck to @Scope He's a great guy and i wish him well

Says a lot when a so called rogue main for years has to be put on the easiest class of the bracket.

Best of luck to @Scope He's a great guy and i wish him well

I intend to launch a full scale investigation. There will be a private discord and Ill only put the best on the job. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread