EU Plaguelands Camping Club-Ravencrest

Illeezz

Grandfathered
Hey :) I'm Illeezz. some of you probably know me from other brackets. we started an new 30-39 guild on ravencrest. Our goal is to make the bracket more active.
you probably already know but Uldaman gear is getting changed in 7.3. some items are getting Grandfathered and will be pretty OP. that brings new interest in 30-39.
We mainly focus on gearing members before 7.3 hits atm. we're boosting Uldaman everyday to get every member geared.

at first let me answer some common questions.

why 39?
- Most classes got enough abilities to be viable.
- BGs like Twin Peaks/Silvershard Mine/Battle for Gilneas popping all day.
- 39s open world will be insane OP with Uldaman gear. (you should get your stuff before 7.3^^)
- Populated open PvP zones. (Plaguelands for example)
- Who doesn't like to have GFd Twinks @_@?

how are bg queue times?
mid week its between 10-25 mins. (ofc sometimes more or less)
weekend its between 5-15 mins. (we've experienced instant pops)

is it hard to gear an 39?
depends^^ its easy to get your basic stuff. but ofc if you want the candys you probably need some more Uldaman runs ;) or just some rng luck! (pretty much like in every other twink bracket) thats the challenge!

Gearing
There are many ways to gear your 39. since there are many items you can classify as BiS. want to play with an full stamina built? an more balanced set? or even go full glascannon? ;) many ways to be BiS. we will help where we can.

Funding
we will help you getting your stuff! common stuff you will mostly get for free. rare stuff you have to buy. (we're trying to keep the prices way lower than AH). price depends on rarity/value and will not vary. All the gold goes into Guild Bank and will be used to buy items/enchants members need.

Priorities
Our highest priority is: Having fun in an awesome bracket! and making it more active at the same time. bringing people into the bracket and helping them with gear. helping to form a community to start future premades.

Thats pretty much everything you need to know at first. if you are interested, dont hesitate to join and be an part of this project.

that was the most important part^^ at this point you will find just some background informations about the guild.

Guild Ranking

Our ranking-system is based on the vanilla hornor-system. starting with Private> up to Grand Marshal. its just4fun ^^ to keep things in order and make ranking up more challenging and rewarding. (for example) it shouldn't be an simple system were you can just donate an specific amount and immediately getting ranked up. but ofc we will recognise every support.

Guild Name
Its just an typical silly name you can expect from peoples who like to gank in Plaguelands xD well if you played in vanilla you probably remember ganking/being ganked in plaguelands! damn good times^^ its still fun tho. sometimes there are alot levlers ^^ (+ u can get permanent buffs like "a chance to deal 1k holydmg" or "10% running speed" in that zone ;) which increases the fun factor!

Current state of the Bracket
your team-players/enemies in battlegrounds are 80% levlers atm. thats why its an great ganking sometimes :p because of the disadvantage of emty gear slots.

Plaguelands Camping Club-Ravencrest
A fresh project
lets see how it develops :)

Thanks for reading this.

my btag Illeezz#2895 (feel free to add if u got any questions)

to some members of <Uldaman Born Gods> (another 39 guild we were in conflict with) no need to shittalk ;) rather a cooperation than conflict. thanks.

are you a pve guild? since you are refering to different builds of gear

Users who are viewing this thread