Places to stand.

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Looking into making a 49 Warrior since I randomly already had one at 48. Was wondering if there are places I can place my twink for the last and the glove boss in ZF. Also same with Mara Princess boss? Or do you have to run all the way to them?

Just trying to make my life easier.

Looking into making a 49 Warrior since I randomly already had one at 48. Was wondering if there are places I can place my twink for the last and the glove boss in ZF. Also same with Mara Princess boss? Or do you have to run all the way to them?

Just trying to make my life easier.

For ZF there are multiple reset spots you can mount run to starting as low as 42 that would allow looting bosses if you can learn to get to zombies. Look up Mage ZF farm by Arleus on YouTube.

For ZF there are multiple reset spots you can mount run to starting as low as 42 that would allow looting bosses if you can learn to get to zombies. Look up Mage ZF farm by Arleus on YouTube.
Will have to give it a look, thanks!

For mara qhen you taket septer port just run straight ahead and stand by the wall. Have to kill 1 hydra. Then kill princess to the right wall

For mara qhen you taket septer port just run straight ahead and stand by the wall. Have to kill 1 hydra. Then kill princess to the right wall
We ended up figuring that out. Thanks for the reply though!

Users who are viewing this thread