Pizza streaming WSG pugs!

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
I started streaming on my 19 (thread) and it has turned out to be a hit. I've decided to expand my streaming to when I queue on my 29 also.

Pizza19Hunter Stream

I'll bump this thread whenever I'm streaming on my 29.

Last edited by a moderator:
Streaming.

Streaming.

Streaming.

Streaming.

I started streaming on my 19s (thread) 3 days ago and it has turned out to be a hit. I've decided to expand my streaming to when I queue on my 24 also.

Pizza19Hunter Stream

I'll bump this thread whenever I'm streaming on my 24.

Lol because thats what people want to watch, a guy running 5 man premades at 24 and afking at the end of games before a loss.

trying to be as nice as possible, please leave this bracket we do not need/want any more 24's.

24's are lots of fun I must admit, I'm looking forward to Pizza's return to watch his stream.

whos we? I want more 24s.

we as in the f2ps who without us, there would be no 20-24 bracket. thats us. the majority of the bracket. the life of the bracket. the people who actually respect the bracket.

we as in the f2ps who without us, there would be no 20-24 bracket. thats us. the majority of the bracket. the life of the bracket. the people who actually respect the bracket.

Dont think anyone has ever claimed there would be a 20-24 bracket without f2ps. And just because im 24 does that mean i dont respect the bracket?

Dont think anyone has ever claimed there would be a 20-24 bracket without f2ps. And just because im 24 does that mean i dont respect the bracket?

yes it does. do you even know how many f2p's have quit because of 24's? playing a 24 is you saying "i don't care if all the f2p's quit, i just want to be super OP and be able to win with an advantage" weather you think that way or not, thats the message you send out when you play a 24. 24's are a big part of the reason why most f2p play FOTM classes, because they want to have the most chance they can at beating 24's. 24's also cause a chain reaction, the people that are bad and can't stand 24's but love the bracket feel as if they are forced to go p2p and play a 24 so they can stand a chance.

i could go on and on, but i think you get the point.

the p2p who respect the bracket but want to play a p2p class such as a monk, turn xp off at 20 and play with f2p restrictions. most of them also help us f2p's by grouping us. the grouping part is more than respecting the bracket though, those are the people who have love for the bracket and the people/friends they have in the bracket. i'm not asking you to come to a server and group us, but if you played with f2p restrictions it would atleast show that you care about the bracket and you want it to survive.

Uhm please stop?
We - Many of us at least - DO Want more 24s.
Especially a qtpie like pizza ;)

exactly what he said. We all want pizza in our bgs.

Who else will farm the alliance scum polluting this bracket if he wont? There will be no one left to restrain those alliance things running rampant in our bracket and destroying it. For the HORDE!!!!!!!

Lol why don't you pull some more statistics out of your ass :p
95% is about right.. Maybe closer to 90% but you are part of the f2ps who don't cause you group with them and faceroll so of course you don't want them to leave.. Just jump bk on your 24 to q with all your 24 buds and stop being cheap. So obvious to see a 24 in a f2ps body

yes it does. do you even know how many f2p's have quit because of 24's?

tsk tsk.. You know better :/ Never make a logical argument in the 24 section.. see sig

to remain slightly on topic.. Pizza is easily better then 95% of the 24s in this bracket so and regardless of what he does (besides farming.. that's not cool) idrc about him staying in this bracket or doing some streaming cause it's a rare sight to see a good 24. I would hope some 24s reading this thread would learn something and become better..

Users who are viewing this thread