Pizza streaming WSG pugs!

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Pizza19Hunter Stream

I will bump this thread whenever I am streaming on my 19 Druid. Occasionally you might catch me playing my 29 Druid or 100 Druids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb play and stream quality.

I'm done streaming for now. Gotta go out to dinner. I'll stream later though most likely.

Please let me know how the stream looks and sounds, and if you guys want me to continue doing this whenever I am playing my 19.

I could make it a habit to where any point in time I'm playing my 19s, I'm streaming.

Thanks for watching those who did.

The stream had a perfect resolution, but it lagged during the biggest fights.
JB is also greatly appriciated.

I lowered the quality down a tiny bit. Let's see if that helps at all.

I'm streaming again.

stop with the JB plz.

was expecting some gr8 jb but nothing ;[

I received a lot of positive feedback from streaming today. It seems more people are interested in watching my stream than I thought. It looks like I'll be continuing to do this.

I'm going to try and stream as much as I can when I'm on my 19s. For the most part I'll be streaming whenever I'm on either of my 19s and games are actively popping.

Thanks again for watching.

Games are popping and I'm streaming.

Are you going to stream some 20-24? Games are starting to get more competitive since everybody is the same.

Are you going to stream some 20-24? Games are starting to get more competitive since everybody is the same.

I will stream 24s too. Just not as often.

Thanks for doing this, helps give me new ideas on how to approach fights as a boomkin!
Go Pizza!

wrong thread

Streaming.

Users who are viewing this thread